Reviews for Last Chance
Gravitonne chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Do try to remember that this is one of the contenders for the greatest magic user ever, we're talking about the dark lord. Make him whatever but don't make him weak.
Lux chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
This is such a wonderful story! So sad, that it doesn't continue...
Have you abandoned it?
bookworm661 chapter 27 . 8/29/2016
I'm really enjoying your story. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Love Pomona.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
I like how you mesh history and cannon to create this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
I don't understand why Riddle lashes out at Dumbledore so. From a pure pro/con perspective, he gains so much with the favor of Dumbledore. Shouldn't the boy at least pretend to love his guardian?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
it's interesting to see an actively good slughorn- a little jarring haha. i'm wondering if this is his characterization for the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
I really like this story. The characters really come alive, faults and all. And the history notes on top are a nice touch.
Maelwaedd chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
This is fantastic. The characters of the future Hogwarts professors as kids are great, I really like the premise, and your writing style is just lovely. I've also enjoyed reading about how Tom's trust in Dumbledore is growing, but also how that trust is constantly in progress. Very enjoyable read, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/18/2016
So SO many book references... "U only 13, do u think id let u near that war?" And "even if tom murders half the wizarding world" were the best and most obvious- this was awesome!
Paty S chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
I was thinking he was considering accepting lol but he was simply buying his time and see how he could get rid of them..
The snake is here.
Paty S chapter 24 . 8/17/2016
I'm glad they made up.
Paty S chapter 22 . 8/17/2016
Omg I love Pomina lol and Alastor us quite mean to Sam.
That Albus and Horace discussion was sad to see but that ideia was lucridious.
Paty S chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
They shouldn't mix with spells without supervision.
Tom should not wonder around the Library without permission..there are dangerous books in there.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Harry Potter And The Time Dumbledore Was Pleased That Voldemort Totally Dominated McGonagal At Chess.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »