Reviews for Last Chance
Paty S chapter 17 . 8/17/2016
The war has started.
Paty S chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
Alastor clearly cares for Tom and didn't understand his existence at not saying who is guardian is.
Poor Tom..I'm glad Albus helped him. Such a nice moment between the two.
Paty S chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Rim and the house elf was great and at least someone who is interested in writing about them.
You go Tom! Great chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
I really hope this chapter wasnt foreboding of 3 dark wizards at once X-X
Paty S chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
Is so nice to see there relationship and how Tom is slowly letting his feelings show.
Paty S chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
I'm glad Dumbledore explain things better and Ton really was a mix of emotions..hopefully he would get better.
Alastor.. can't imagine him in school without the "Constant Vigilance" lol
Paty S chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Tom is very angry towards the world. I wonder if it would have been better if they consult with a mind healer..he might have some tips for Dumbledore.
Paty S chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
So he wants to be his guardian? Tom seemed very stoic so I can't really tell what he his thinking.
Paty S chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Very interesting take on Tom and Dumbledore relationship.. I'm enjoying it do far
CathyM chapter 27 . 8/15/2016
This is a brilliant story - I always hated in canon that Tom was painted as irredeemable from birth and that Dumbledore, who was otherwise so keen to give anyone else a second chance, dismissed an eleven year old boy as simply 'born bad'.
Mala chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
I was delighted to see an update. Oh Tom keep up the good work. I hope Professor Kettleburn takes Hagrid as a apprentice, it would help all I think. The chamber of secrets and all.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 27 . 8/12/2016
This is a very interesting story so far. I look forward to reading the next chapter. So I take it that this is going to be a story where Tom does not become Lord Voldemort? If so then that is awesome.
power214063 chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
Please dont let tom open the chamber
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2016
Wows! I love how this story is forming and becoming even more exciting. Dumbledore is more sensible and logical here, not being a stupid show off. Tom seems to be opening up a by more but still using that blank mask of his. Please do write more amazing stories such as this! Your writing brings me to tears and makes me happy! Great writing and do carry on writing more!
anon chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
heeheehee the beginnings of a crush~~
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »