Reviews for Last Chance
anon chapter 21 . 7/17/2016
i'm glad you didn't make dumbledore infallible or perfect bc i did notice he has some bias towards houses, understandable given his history, but hopefully slughorn can knock that out of him
anon chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
oh no now i want to learn about fire crabs ahhhh OTL also kettleburn seems exactly like the type of person who would teach a class about magical creatures lol
anon chapter 16 . 7/17/2016
fuck this is so beautiful *sniff*
anon chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
HE CALLED HIM FATHER WHAT A BIG STEP I'M SO PROUD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
anon chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
SONOFABITCH THIS IS GIVING ME EMOTIONS AND MAKING ME HAPPY :O no but great job i love the intricacies you include in the developing relationship of tom and albus
anon chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
there's something heavy and foreboding about the last sentence. maybe it was a mistake of dumbledore's to apply guardianship over tom? and i can't help but think that there's some sort of parallelism with the nazi occupation and the relationship with tom and dumbledore. judging by how the war turned out, i'm afraid to find out if they end on bad terms D: i really like your writing; it makes me think
Aqua395 chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
Oh my God! Didn't I leave a review in this wonderful story yet? It must have completely slid off my mind. Seriously, I totally forgot. No lame excuses.

Wow. Just wow. This story is... My words aren't enough to describe it. I simply love Tom Riddle and I love even more when fans dare themselves to write such a challenging plot as it is this one. I love it.
Keep up the good job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Echo chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece of a fic! I am so glad that I am not the only one who thinks that eleven year old Tom had a classic case of RAD, and was not an evil, irredeemable psychopath from the moment of his conception. I am likewise glad to see someone else takes into account Dumbledore's dreadful treatment of Tom in canon and how that contributed to him becoming Voldemort, because so many people out there seem to absolve him of all blame. I love the contextual details you've worked into the fic. It really is brilliantly plotted and well-written.
KsandraMallan chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
I remember learning the Schicklgruber thing in Academic Quiz Bowl (like Scholar's Bowl, or Jeopardy, minus the money). Everybody stared at the question-reader blankly for a minute, before just about everyone collapsed in hysterical giggles at the notion of "Heil Schicklgruber". XD one of my favorite memories of practice.
FutureTrunksFan94 chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Dumbledore, you are making me smile every time I read this. Little Tom really did need someone by his side and maybe so it would not have made him evil. Harry and Tom are very similar, growing up in households unwanted and relatives who don't care, orphans, intelligent, able to speak to snakes, but ultimately they took differing paths.

Kinda the genius idea you have here. I've seen stories where Harry reaches out to Draco or time travels and meets Tom Riddle. But never this idea before. Dumbledore is hated so much it's nice to see a fanfic actually do him justice. (and yes, I am aware that I write bashing, however I do not hate Dumbledore. My opinions on him have improved.)

Nice story.
VJ Riddle chapter 27 . 6/22/2016
Your perspective here is fascinating and so sad - in an "if only" way. I agree on your interpretation of Riddle an am intrigued as to where the basilisk is going to go!
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
Ah, dear. Interesting!
storm9449 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
This story is amazing. I was looking for an au Tom Riddle story and this one is fantastic. I love how Dumbledore is the focus of the change. Can't wait to read more.
storm9449 chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
midnight-flurry chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
This is a great story. I love the relationship between Dumbledore and Tom and how close to realistic it is. They're constantly learning from each other and about themselves. They're both truly flawed people and learning to deal with it and improve. I also appreciate the small time line of what's happening during WWII in the beginning of the chapters. I'm horrible with history but they give a slight perspective on what's going on and how that could effect the decisions of the characters. Looking forward to your next chapter and how Tom's going to deal w/ the basilisk's voice and other Grindelwald supporters.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »