Reviews for Last Chance
purpleread chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Nice chapter, and thank you for updating! This is a wonderful story, and I hope to see more soon!
Narutoske chapter 27 . 6/16/2016
Great chapter:)

This chapter was so good it shows Tom's conflict with staying with his father and getting power. I'm glad he made the right choice.

Update soon.
TristianWolf chapter 27 . 6/15/2016
I'm very glad you have kept interest in this tale, hearing about WWII in this light shows how much this really could have happened. With Hitlers treasure hunters lots of precious objects were either found or lost. Having Tom seen in this way shows how hard Power can be with the people by his side now is a good thing,but if Somthing happens to DD all bets are off.
janefanatic chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Interesting take on what I'm presuming is the basilisk. Thanks for sharing!
biancaruth chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
It's nice to see the story progressing. It's a pity to see so little trust on Dumbles part in a universe where Tom has earned it the most.
sunsethill chapter 27 . 6/13/2016
Excellent new chapter. I loved seeing how Tom's friends worked to help him deal with this situation, but he had already figured most of it out for himself. I'm eager to see what he ends up doing about the basilisk. It would be nice if he could save him.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
100 pounds Sterling in 1938 would be about 5000 pounds today
That does not surprise me. I wonder if there would have been a 100 pound note as there would have been few who would have that amount. I just looked it up and there was.
**************
Tommy looked around Dumbledore's legs
He can’t have been that small.
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Interesting story so far :)
Well, Dumbles was a Gryffindor - temper tantrums are pretty normal for them xD
5 Coloured Walker chapter 27 . 6/13/2016
A nice chapter, I look forward to more.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
I’m glad Tom's friends are sticking by him and are helping him out. Poor Tom. It’s good they told Slughorn. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Krysania chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
That was great! I loved the way Pomona Tom and Slughorn handled things:)))))
The Wayland Smith chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
I had forgotten about this story till this post. I'm so glad to see a new chapter. Quite a dark chapter, in keeping with the period of the war, though I suppose the first glimmers of light will be appearing soon.
tanilc chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Great chapter poor Tom he is in a bad situation. I am glad his friends are sticking by him. I hope you have more soon.
AnimeDemon1 chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Really great. Interested in seeing how the Basilisk will incorporate into it. Whether it will be a tool to drive Tom more towards the dark or something that he turns good.
laraquick chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Thankfully they've solved one pretty pressing problem by telling Pomona and Alastor and eventually Slughorn and Dumbledore. Now on to the issue of the voice.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »