Reviews for Last Chance
Etherealness chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
Goodness! I have been waiting for an update for ages! Thank you for sharing this with us.
D chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Two hours? An intense game would probably be 5 in actual chess, but nice chapter anyway.
Fayari chapter 25 . 4/9/2015
For the longest time, I avoided this fic since I thought it would be an Dumbledore/Voldemort Slash. All stories with this combination of main characters in the description tend to give off that vibe actually, and I've been burned too many times. But now that I'm caught up in this story, I can't help but feel glad I gave this fic a chance. Great characterization of both Dumbledore and Voldemort. I like this better than their canon interactions. I hope you update this soon!
deactv chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Pomona Sprout could be good for Tom, as a stable and reliable friend..
Interesting story!
purpleread chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Great chapter! It looks like you sped things up a little, and I'm eager to see what Tom gets up to next. I love the idea of a friendship with Sprout, though I thought the 'resentment' thing with Alastor would have been better not framed as a flash-back. Anyway, thanks so much for writing!
Oh I am Slain chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Terahlyanwe chapter 25 . 4/8/2015
Go Alastor. Pre-paranoia Moody is a decent bloke.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
I'm glad Tom has a really good friend, and that they spend a lot of time together.

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
MrRobertsIII chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
A fun fic but wouldn't mind seeing a bit more danger to Tom.

I like how you but the historical notes at the top of each chapter.
sunsethill chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
This was a great chapter and made it easy to get back into the story. I like that Tom doesn't instantly become a "normal" person in the story, but I also like that everyone knows that they need to work very hard to help him be as normal as he can get rather than be fooled by his ability to make people see what they want. I love how perceptive Alastor is in this chapter. Thanks for updating this story.
biancaruth chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Alastor is an incredibly understanding boy, just the friend a troubled soul like Tom needs.
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Good stuff.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Great chapter. Ive missed this story.
FandomFixtureForever chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Great chapter. Please update as soon as you can. Frankly, this one of the few well written stories about young Tom Riddle and his redemption as a child that I managed to find. Thank you.
RRW chapter 25 . 4/6/2015
Wow...I missed this story. Although I wonder what is going on in Tom's head my not meeting Alastor's eye...I guess he is planning something, huh?
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »