Reviews for Last Chance
Lazurman chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
This is wonderful. Albus isn't some paragon of light and good, though he tries to be, and Tom isn't some Dark Lord in the making; he's just a little boy, who doesn't know what to do.

The characters are /real/, and that is all I can ever ask for.
Lazurman chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
...What's got Fumble's beard in a knot?
Lazurman chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
As heartwarming as this is, it also reminds me just how much I despise children in general.
Lazurman chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
If it weren't for the added 'h', I'd assume you were making a reference to a certain space opera...
Lazurman chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Much rather have problem child than murderous Dark Lord, thank you very much.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
I hope you continue this story! I read through it all in a couple hours and am eager to hear more of Tom's developing relationships with Elves, Goblins, and their magic. Your portrayal of Dumbledore is absolutely spot on for what I feel he would have been like at this point in his life. Do please carry on!
Lazurman chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Little Tommy has a kitten. That's adorable.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
For want of a nail... It can be a beautiful thing. Let's see where this takes us...
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
FireEnchantress chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
So I know you haven't updated in a while but I love the premise of this story and how you executed it. Should you continue to update I would love to read it and even if you don't thank you for beginning a story that allowed me to see a different side of Dumbledore and Tom should there have been some logic in the air.
MJLupin27 chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
It was an awesome idea to considere how much power a wand could take, it was cool seeing Dumbledore changing wands XD I loved it!
Larenars chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
Great might have been story. A responsible Dumbledore, who would have thought. I'm enjoying it a great deal. Thanks for sharing.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 24 . 5/13/2014
BLARGH! I get caught up in the story, excellent as it is, and run headlong into the final chapter. God. Damnit.

Please update this!11!1one!
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
This.
Is.
Brilliant.

Very well written, believable (if infuriating) build-up, well paced, and a much more likeable Dumbledore. I tip my metaphorical hat to you.
Jaiden Quest chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
This is one of my favorites, IMO Rowling was not being fair, just because someone is born to a bad family doesn't make them evil, tat was the part of the story I dislike. Dumbledore was the worst thing that happened to Tom Riddle. I am also of the opinion Voldemort was Dumbledore's fault.
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »