Reviews for Last Chance
Moi chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Ah, if only Dumbledore had been a decent human being... rather than the worse than Grindlwald & Voldemort bastard that he was in Cannon!
Niknakkitkat chapter 27 . 9/19/2018
I love this tom deserves a chance at a family i hope you come back to finish this some day
Turpitude chapter 27 . 9/13/2018
Very interesting story, I enjoy the authors notes you put up in the beginning of each chapter explaining different points of WWII. I look forward to more!
ConstanceJ chapter 27 . 8/31/2018
Rad
aemilyl24 chapter 27 . 8/25/2018
Great chapter, can't wait to see what will happen next!
zpvasgl2704 chapter 27 . 8/11/2018
I love this story. Thanks for writing it.
Ale chapter 27 . 7/22/2018
Ah, this story is very good. I wish you would continue it, but I definitely enjoyed reading what has been written so far!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
CMC chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
This is so good im so soft iLOVE IT SO MUCH
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2018
I was dissapointed to reach the last chapter. Very well done story and wished only I could have read more.
annasfanfic chapter 27 . 5/18/2018
Nantai chapter 27 . 4/14/2018
Oh this is just wonderful beyond words! I love the friendship between Al and Tom and the budding one with Pomona. To read about Tom's incredible support group I realise what my brother was (partly) lacking. I'd love to read and learn more about how they will deal with Grindelwald and the basilisk, because what else could that mysterious voice be? I love that you included pieces of information about the time they're in. I always thought how much damage returning to London each year must have done to Tom. Also...of course both Tom and Al would be great at chess, but I love that you made Tom a bad looser and Al mostly understanding of the fact. Now, this was a bit disorganised, sorry. But there are so many aspects of this story that are so perfect that I had to mention them. I hope this review finds you well! I'd certainly be overjoyed to read more of your work!:)
Givargis chapter 27 . 4/6/2018
really loving this, can't wait for more
Evanna chapter 27 . 3/3/2018
Such a wonderful story, I keep coming back to it in the hope that, maybe, someday, you will grant us an update. Hope you're well, wherever you are these days, and whatever you're doing. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2018
A fascinating story. Hope you come back to it sometime.
1,459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »