Reviews for Last Chance
Ilireanwri chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
Interestting idea. Very interesting :)
I'm curious how you will continue this story.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 26 . 11/26/2016
Oooh, Hagrid is my favorite! I'm so glad he's here! At least his expulsion won't happen like last time, right? RIGHT?!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2016
Interesting, very interesting. Just found this, please update soon.
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 27 . 11/18/2016
Thus is a wonderful idea! I really love this plot line and can't wait to see how it'll finish.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 27 . 11/8/2016
Gaaa! The Basilisk is awake?! This does not bode well. I love this story, you're doing a bloody fantastic job! Can't wait for an update!
Bluewolf80 chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
Well said Dumbledore!
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 27 . 10/28/2016
This is a great idea and a stunning execution. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Aqualys chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
So great! You managed to keep the characters in character and still change everything. I love the interractions between Albus and Tom. Communication is so difficult for them! And the group of friends is really nice! I can totally see Minerva, Filius, Pomona and Tom as teachers in a few years. Though I am a bit surprised at the lack of house rivality. Was the friendship between a Gryffindor and a Slytherin well accepted in that time? Also, I wonder how Tom interracts with his housemates. He has to at least spend meals and evenings/nights with them, right?
Anyway, I hope love and friendship will be enough to help Tom. In this case we can truly say that love saved the world!
I look forward for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 27 . 10/23/2016
This is an amazing story. I've always imagined Grindelwald operatives at Hogwarts. I hope you continue the story.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 26 . 10/23/2016
You have ideas like mine. I wonder what Tom will do? Hopefully he'll be rescued.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
You seem to have a great interest in the Second World War as do I. On the part of Germany it was a sick war of revenge. The problem was that punitive Treaty of Versailles. The poverty stricken Germans were forced to pay a debt they could not pay.

Hitler and Grindelwald took advantage of the German situation to seize power.

In my own fic Grindelwald is worse that Joanne's Grindelwald. He send operatives to wizarding children in Muggle orphanages who train the children to be dark wizards. So Voldemort cames to Hogwarts a fully practicing dark wizard.

His summers are not spent at the orphanage. Memories are modified as he spends them with the SS. He particularly liked the death camps and Operation Barbarosa the invasion of the Soviet Union.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
This is how it should have happened for young Tom.
1066wthec chapter 26 . 10/20/2016
1326 reviews. It is good then. Cant wait to read it.
1066wthec chapter 27 . 10/20/2016
Carry on, I WILL BE READING THIS. EVENTUALLLY.

soz the capital letters dont mean anything. That was an accident.

But I'm downloading this in bulk and now I dont want to feel guilty for not giving at least one review, so here.

And please carry on your story. If it's good that is.
reppad98 chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
This is a really interesting story! I found this story because it was recommended to in The Right Hand Path by Sophiax, and I was interested to read more about Tom Riddle and a possible redemption if he was treated well in his younger years. It's also interesting to read more about Dumbledore and get more insight in his character, and then his flaws in particular. I really like how you incorporate the war in this story, too. I don't have much reading experience with fanfiction set in this era, with Grindelwald and WWII, but it's very interesting so far. The Wizarding World is affected, yet normal life at Hogwarts continues anyway, though slowly things are getting more intense. Your little notes at the beginning help greatly, too. I also really like these glimpses of the other characters we know from the Harry Potter world, it's so very nice to see them young and it's wonderful to see them being able to help Tom. I'm very interested in seeing how this continues :)
Thank you very much for writing this story, I hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »