Reviews for A Drop in the Ocean
LMC chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Aw come on! Do finish this! They deserve this nice, adventurous and fun vacation after all they went through in the first story! Especially Eve!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Please finish this! Surely this ties into the missing operatives of Mycroft, although we have seen no evidence of that thus far. Don't leave us on pins and needles!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Will you be continuing this story? I am really enjoying it. I'd like to read more about little Eve, and the mystery. I have to know who is behind it all! Your other story with Eve had a lot of twists and turns, and I'm hoping this one will as well. I can guess that would be difficult to write, but I want to know what will happen!
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I wasn't originally enthusiastic about reading a story with a little girl in it, but Eve was just so cute, that I think she makes a very important part of it. Please continue with this story, I desperately want to know what happened!
Azolean chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
No updates since 2009?

*cries*

Please tell me you'll finish this some day.
Anon chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
I have no idea if you even still use this profile, since I see it hasn't been updated for quite a few years. But pertaining to the "ending" of this story:

Oh. No. You. DIDN'T.

If you are still paying attention to your page, for the love of God finish this story. Pretty please with sugar on top and one of Eve's pout-y looks thrown in for good measure.

Also, despite this being last updated in 2009, you seem to have predicted some of the element's of the BBC's Sherlock, particularly certain elements of your Sherlock's character and phrases such as "Being normal is boring." May I ask if you possess some form of magical powers, or are you simply from the future? Because either way, I have many follow up questions, such as where do you stable your pegasi, and have you met Marty McFly?

Please continue writing. Your stories are wonderfully well written and hilarious, and my life is empty.
The Woods Witch chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
Aaack! NO NO! You can't just leave it there! We need to know how in the world those three get off the boat! Not to mention the headless horseman and the problems w/ Mycroft's organization. And I desperately want to see more of this story from Eve's frighteningly intelligent point of view. I know it's been nearly a year, but could you drag your muse back? (Kicking and screaming if necessary)
Bug-eyed Monster chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
"And you as well, my dear Watson. Besides, what could possibly happen at the seashore to disrupt a holiday for us?"

And you know with that comment, Holmes just jinxed the holiday.
harprani chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
please please continue writing this story. I love it! It has plot, characters and is very well written. I really hope you update soon!
chibiaries chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
“Go on, Sherlock. While it is unusual, it is hardly grounds to suspect her of more than unsociability. You did the same thing as an adolescent. You had half the neighbours in your own age group convinced you were a vampire.”

Mycroft's line made me crack up.

Vampire!Holmes is a totally awesomesauce and intriguing idea-he would probably get a million more fangirls than he already has from those who read the stories Watson published.

I also like the way you kept Mycroft, Watson, and Holmes all in character and Eve's skill in puppy dog eyes.

I do feel extremely sorry for the poor boy who has to face brutal interrogation from both Holmes and Watson if he wishes to court/date/marry Eve when she is older.

*Is now snickering rather loudly at the imagined scene from above*

If you do have time, I would love to see a story with Teenage!Eve in it and...hahahahah...how would all three men give her THE TALK?

Can't...stop...giggling...
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
I dearly hope Eve can swim, this story is coming along very well indeed. I can't wait for more!
reflekshun chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
This story is just going along great! Please, please post another chapter soon, and thank you for sharing.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
That was a good chapter! Oh no! The ship is sinking! I hope Eve can swim! I can't wait for the next chapter!
aragonite chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Hmmn...a woman interested in plants and fungus...Beatrix Potter?
reflekshun chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Oh, you have got my interest. Can't wait for the next installment. Thanks again for sharing.