Reviews for A Drop in the Ocean
LupinsGirlSA chapter 14 . 9/26
I really do hate you for just stopping this here... All that well written fun and adventure and angst and then just suddenly nothing. (Also, I love your version of Mycroft in these stories. Big brother has a rather soft heart.)
I
Hate
You
Right now.
Why did you let this go, here?
Big sad face.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
Hi I'm not really a fan of Sherlock Holmes but it'd really great if you continued "That lucky one percent" it's really good and I was looking forward to more.
Scarylady chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Eeeeee! New chapter 3 3 Waspe and Sage are kinda hilarious together. Poor Sage in the hall pretty much naked XD Mycroft and Eve was adorable 3 Loved it!
Scarylady chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
The hummingbird endearment is adorable and very apt XD ALL OF THE SUGAR EVE. Calhoun has a point and definitely gets children. As usual, I adore Mr. Trevor 3 I love this story and it's just getting more and more thrilling! :D
Scarylady chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
*snerk* Myke indeed. Mycroft getting misty and using his schoolmaster tone 3 (I got flashes of the Ohana speech from Lilo & Stich 3 ) And now hopefully a few more clues/answers?
Scarylady chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
I really like and Mr. Braun-I hope none of them are the villain(s), but at this stage there are so many people at play i'm not sure what to think. Kracken is a Good Dog, bless his brave furry heart 3
Scarylady chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
CLIFFHANGER! All these people muddying the waters...and the boat in peril! hopefully they actually have lifeboats (and enough of them).
Scarylady chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
More clues! (and raccoons? How would they get raccoons in England? Or if deliberate, why? Are they that exciting for a menagerie? ANIMAL SMUGGLING?) Anyway, excited to see what happens next!
Scarylady chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
This had been updated! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!1!1! *snerk* The mud fight was hilarious and it's probably for the best that Mycroft didn't see it. Though I pity the poor person/people who will be charged with getting the mud out of Eve and Sherlock's clothes...

And Horseman sighting!
Kaytori chapter 13 . 3/1/2016
I don't think Eve would make a very good field agent because of the voice thing, I would think word would get around about such an agent making her easy to identify.

But anything else...

Another great chap with great and entertaining character dynamics.

Thanks for writing this!
Winner Nehra chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
So glad that you are updating again. Can't wait for next chapter.
Winner Nehra chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
Oh! What a nice story! Couldn't imagine Holmes would care for a child!
When is the next chapter coming?
Kaytori chapter 12 . 2/19/2016
Mycroft have a few body guards from whitehall sent over. That should help.

Also YAY! Eve POV.

Aslo Watson was great, and I like Mycroft's little never call me Myke comment but let's face it it's an empty threat he wouldn't do anything to harm the doctor because Eve and Sherlock would never forgive him.

Great chap can't wait for the next!
Kaytori chapter 11 . 2/19/2016
Sorry it took so long to review had to go back and re-read the last fic and this one, so glad you're updating this fic again I hope you continue to I wasn't gonna read this chap at first, since I figured it would be another two years before I got another and what's the point in getting back into this fic if you're just gonna leave me hanging again?

I was kinda afraid to read the chap. This and WWFo are in my top ten fanfiction Holmes stories, and I'm counting the published ones. Of which I have many.

So the idea of getting back into it only to be left hanging again wasn't pleasant then you updated again! Sqeeeee sooo HAPPY!

So i figured I could maybe safely get back into the fic.

Keep going!

Also Yes scary hunting Sherlock so great!

Also maybe Watson could teach Eve to swim so she won't be afraid of the water? Girl doesn't need another phobia.

Also great dialogue and banter, as usual wonderful prose that gave the right level of detail and got me back in the world of Sherlock Holmes.