Reviews for Letters from the Falling Sky
KawaiiEyeliner chapter 25 . 4/3
Okay, dead Suki was harsh for me, but I love Kataang and there aren't a lot of long stories to choose from for it. But I loved this one. A lot. It was really well written.
ILikeMuffins chapter 25 . 2/23
This made me wanna cry! Loved this story, can't wait to read more of your works!
jessyyj chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
How old is Katara in this story?
electric gurrl chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
This was a beautiful story. The prose was poetic yet concise. There were a few small grammatical errors and two typos throughout, but that wasn't a big deal. At first I worried it would be too OC heavy, but Lynnie wasn't overbearing in the stories of the main characters. It was very well written and I liked how well everything tied together. I really commend you on the plot. Really well done.
korra chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
DO A SEQUEL PLEASE. AND DONT STOP WITH THIS ITS SO FUNNY I'm sorry it is too funny to read this :) :) :) :) :)
Bloab chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Ugh! This is such a good story! It's not my type of story though. I just feel after 24 chapters of abuse, 1 chapter is insufficient to rectify the pain these chapters induced. Even though it's not my kind of story, it is one of my favorite stories that I've read on this site because it is very well written and to deny that would be a travesty of justice unto literature. So thank you for indulging me with this powerful, heart breaking story that will certainly live on in my memories regardless of my feelings toward it.
Bloab chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
Finally T_T
AgiVega chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
This was easily the best Avatar fanfiction I've ever read. Good plot - albeit depressing -, good characterisation, great descriptions of emotions, great dialogues. Very deep and very touching. But now I really need to read something more cheerful. :)
AgiVega chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Um, how long exactly has Katara been pregnant? I thought Aang only arrived a couple of days ago. As far as I know, pregnant women don't get morning sickness before the sixth week of their pregnancy... Other than that, I love the story. :)
AgiVega chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
I really liked the idea that the boy should be called Apology and the girl Forgiveness. Very nice touch. :)
AgiVega chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
I've been reading this fic for a couple of days now, and I'm not proceeding very quickly - not because I don't like it - actually, I LOVE it - but because it's so heavy with emotions that I can't take a big dose of it at once. It's a bit of an emotional overload. But I enjoy every moment of it. Because it's written so beautifully. I love even the sad parts, and that's weird coming from me, because I normally dislike sad stuff. You have a true talent, be proud of it. And expect some more reviews from me. :)
elisabeta writes chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
I've read this story years ago and decided to read it again. This is definitely one of my favorite ATLA stories ever. Well written, in-character angst. I don't know why I never reviewed before. Great job. *standing ovation*
SLYTHERCLAW chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
OMG MY FEELS WHY MUST YUO DO THIS TO ME BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sytherclaw chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
That was so good a chapter i need on the lights on in my house! Thanks!
Nice story chapter 25 . 8/25/2013