Reviews for Dursleys by Name, Potters by Heart
Lady sliythern chapter 7 . 8/26
Go in any paste you want
Sam Spangler chapter 7 . 8/15
I know the deadline is long past, but the answers are silence, a towel, flip the paper the erase the legs of the x, a secret, and meat.
Should have been REVENFE OF THE MARAUDERS
CutthroatNova chapter 7 . 8/10
I know this is eight years late XD
1) Silence
2) Towel
3) Cut the IX in half horizontally
4) Secret
5) Meat
Angel chapter 19 . 7/14
That was so sad. You should do a sequel, where it follows Hogwarts. My favorite character is Diana. She reminds me of me in some ways.
the feels chapter 6 . 5/27
the feels
bob chapter 3 . 5/27
those dursleys are quite mean
petunia.um chapter 2 . 5/27
poor petunia, it's not her fault. but wow, 2 muggleborns that's rare
uhh chapter 1 . 5/27
henry's james's grandfather's name buuuuuuuut
What chapter 19 . 3/26
That was a really terrible ending... You couldn't have at least come up with a somewhat plausible reason for Petunia lying all those years? And that whole faked pregnancy crap for Duncan was completely not even a tiny bit realistic. I doubt it could even be used for some crappy B-rated soap opera plot. At least Delilah's "birth story" was somewhat plausible.

For the most part the rest of the story was really good. You were able to make it realistic how James and Lily lived. Although having 100 elves doesn't seem realistic, for the most part the story was fairly decent. Except this last chapter...
Talon chapter 19 . 2/9
Well petunia always acted like she hated lily so it's forgiven
Talon chapter 15 . 2/9
"But I sawed it!" Delilah persisted.

10/10 would grammer again
Erudite-raven-apollo-kid chapter 19 . 1/16
Your story is great but chapters 11-17 don't show up. Would you mind fixing that?
Boxom of Dark Magic chapter 19 . 12/15/2015
Aw well glad Petunia has changed. Dumb Vernon. Too bad Dudely & Diana are his kids too.
Boxom of Dark Magic chapter 18 . 12/15/2015
That was hilarious! Sonorous charm on Petunia's phone. And Vernon being framed. Nice work. The boggart was a good touch too.