Reviews for Dursleys by Name, Potters by Heart
iCanGrammar chapter 11 . 7/28
You could have used "they" and "they" instead of he/she
iCanGrammar chapter 4 . 7/28
I think you put in too much detail for the bedrooms and i think it'd have sounded better if you had made it seem like it was Lily surveying her work. Cool storyline but too many characters.
Whenever they talk about house-elves working I always think of studying.
Annemarie chapter 9 . 3/16
Hey! This is the first fic I've read that Jily lives and it made me want to write my own, any tips? I have my plot and stuff, I'm just worried people wont like it. Sorry if this annoys you!
GREAT I didn't think I could like anything based off harry potter because it just can't compare, but I loved this!
Me chapter 7 . 2/17
Hi! I know it's a bit late for the riddle quiz (7 years late in fact) but I still want to do it cause it's fun. First one: silence. Second one: a towel. Third one: Write an 's' at the start. Fourth one: a secret. Fifth one: meat. I can't choose the names now! I really really like your story. I wish I was a Potter too! _
i looooove it chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
do more please please!
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Wow! I like riddles! Though it's long over, I wanna try

Lessee.. Silence, sponge... i don't know this... Secret, I don't know this either. Hmm.
Ravenstreak chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I'm waaaay past the date as it's 2014 now, but I love riddles.
So!
1. Silence.
2. A towel.
3. It's the WORD 'six'.
4. A secret.
5. Meat. He works at a BUTCHER'S SHOP.

Wooooo... I'm from the fuuuutuuuuurrrre...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I bet you got Serena's name inspiration from Sailor Moon. (I read your page :P )

Like, just Serena can be a coincidence. A Japanese Serena can be an even bigger Coincidence. But a japanese serena with a reference to the moon... Definitely Sailor Moon related :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
This is the best story
I actually read it about five times already:)
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
okay confused we got a window into petunias thoughts and they were not friendly so this sudden plot change makes no sense
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
i think its funny but I keep thinking that the kids still left with the dursley would suffer
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
why wouldnt they have Sirus talk to dudley he was disowned by his family he would understand
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Wow petunia in this soooooooooo horrible