Reviews for Fields of Red and Autumn Brown
Woody2792 chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
So, this isn't quite August 2009, more like May 2010, but I figured the meaning still stood :)

I liked it. A lot.

If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM or summat to explain it though, I'd be eternally grateful... (I'm having one of those days, where nothing makes sense, not even Occam's Razor, which i know was a title of a House eppy in Season 1...)

Thanks, Woody2792x
Vivid Murk chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I was so deeply wishing for a miraculous saving of Cameron...but this is better, in a depressing way. The amgibuous tone (he might have seen, etc.) was REALLY great. The way you described the intense scenes and everything...just wow.
da3lech chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
Wow! Bitterly dark writing.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
I should be studying, but instead I'm reading some more of your stuff.

Cried like a baby, even though I totally saw it coming. You definitely know how to tug on the heart-strings. Great work.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Amazing story.
Housegal chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Wow, that was absolutely amazing - incredibly sad, but still amazing. You really managed to capture the characters in a way that is rarely seen in fanfiction. Well done. I'm so glad I discovered you as an author - you've written some really great stuff!
Rei Tel Aviv chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
LeGasp. LeDie. I don't read house. But I lurve it Essy.

And you were right! This is most definitely one of your best pieces that I've read!

I enjoyed it so much! :D

-Kay
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Oh how I love tragic endings. I really enjoyed the style of your writing in this fic.
Eponine's Heir chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Great ending. ) I'm glad it stayed sad; it feels more meaningful... even though I'm sad. T_T

Good job!
welcome ghosts chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
You are so brilliant, it hurts.

I have one thing to ask you...

Will you marry me?

IBY.
pure-magical-love chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Woah ! Nice ending ! Really unexpected , but brillantly written . It was a very tragic ending , but great job !
dizzypanda chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Loved every chapter! Poor old Cameron - why do I like all the stories where she ends up being the patient?
0melting.snow0 chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Okay, here I am crying my soul out. I can't remember if I have ever read a story which is as sad as yours. Brilliant. Awesome and I know I will keep on crying for the next hour and than I will read it again and I will cry again.

Thank you for sharing your perfect words, your perfect sceneries, your perfect character descriptions. Hope. Love. Denial. Loss. Oh god, I love you for this story. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Oh my god, that was amazing! And so sad!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
WOW! I love your writing but am so depressed by your storyline. I've read some of your other stories and have come to the conclusion you need a happy pill! :0) Actually, I am so so so happy to hear you are writing a Hameron story with a happy tone to it. I am definately putting you on author alert (although I think you're already on it). Feilds of Red was very moving and made me cry...all it needed was for her to live at the end. (I can't deal with sad endings) I don't know how I'm going to watch season 5 (Huddy makes me shudder while Hameron makes me flutter) Looking forward to your new story.