Reviews for Grey Skies
FluffyandKagome chapter 15 . 12/8/2009
great udate. cant wait for more.
tili19 chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
you are so evil! I love it, this story is amazing. honestly you have me on edge i really would like to read more. update as soon as you can!
tili19 chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
wow this is by far i think the best chapter... maybe because it put all the pieces together. your plot line is i swear magic.! i love this story you are an awesome writer!
LordMaru4U chapter 14 . 11/6/2009
let's see... first of all i would like to say is that your story may be littel slow but its very interesting and you have an amazing skills! so keep up the good work! and i know how it feels when you have a writers block well my case an artisr block,but in time you'll find something that will make you spark! so just take it easy. my question is that if Sesshomaru and kagome gonna have anything romantic? is it that thier going to fall inlove with eachother (sessXkags) because i really do hope so! i love this pair alot!and another question is that what happen to rin? is she going to show up in latter on in story? Is kagome gonna have kids with Sesshomaru or are ya' gonna stop when they defeat the evil dude and confess thy feelings or go on a littel into the future on how their lifes are then or now ...?... like a sequel. Sorry for rambeling like that, i think i've said too much, but nice story bearly just read it yesterday the whole story till now! well i hope you write a fluffy chapeter so that i can draw that special moment if thats okay with you, anyways thanks alot for writiung amazing story! chao Ja ne
AngelofMist chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
This is so sad...and bad freakin horny sadistic sesshoumaru!
kouga's older woman chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
Sesshy is really mean!
FluffyandKagome chapter 14 . 11/3/2009
great chapter
Mirukarumi chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
wow. So now we know sessy wantes her :D Thats a start haha. Anyways, loved it. Update soon, I wanna know why her mom cut herself
serasvictoria666 chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
i'm so excited that you updated. and this chapter was so god! -

like always, I can't wait for the next chapter.
angelfire123 chapter 14 . 11/2/2009
this is a super cool story

i'm just waiting to put my grubby paws on more...lol :P

just wanna know though, is it a dark fic?
Black Light Brightness chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
sesshomaru is SADISTIC! DOWN_RIGHT cold blooded. the story is also really dark. I LOVE this story! CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
fairqueen chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
OK first i am enjoying this story. dark and angst thou it is. but i think u r painting yourself into a corner. i just can't see how this is going to end well,but then it not a fairy tale :)
Miwa03 chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Love the story! Ugh please update soon! *sigh Sess is so dark, but it's just so him, love your potrayal of him.
4get me not chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Thanks for updating! v Wow! This is getting even more intense! With Sango being hospitalized, Kagome's on her own now... And what did Mrs Higurashi slip into Kagome's pocket? What does it contain? I wish it is something that helps our poor Kags! Hopefully everything's gonna get better soon! You did a great job on this chapter! I love the way you portray "Maru" and Kagome's character, even though "Maru" is quite twisted. Please update soon!
JamKa chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Wow you've officially got me hooked on this story... I'm just so addicted to 'Maru' :) keep up the great writing
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »