Reviews for Every Step of the Way
Addison23 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
AMAZING!
Nora chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Really cute story. I thought is was in character to a good degree as well.
The sky is purple in my world chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
hey read you'r story, really good by the way. I could almost see it in my mind. But I also love bones music videos, so could you send me the link to yours. I'm sure I would love it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was incredibly sweet! I loved it!

Leah
Angeldream05 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This is wonderful! Very very cute and sweet!

it goes straight to my favorites!

Great job!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
LOVED IT! It was really adoarable. It was written really well which makes the ooc void.
BonesFan12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
This made me cry... a lot. So sweet! Oh my gosh! You're an amazing writer! Keep it up!

Still in shock,

BonesFan12
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
haha, well, the summary was catching, that's why i read it.

And you don't need to worry about it being ooc. It all really depends on how well you write it; if you write it well, a lot of the situations that might be considered ooc suddenly don't seem so.

Lately i've been reading a lot (well, not a lot, but, you know)of BB together-already fics. So i'm really starting to feel that they are nearing their moment on the show, and sparks will fly...more than they do already.

nice on-shot./ i'm glad you posted it

-lucy
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved this loads; great, great job! It was super sweet...! (:

Angelica
Cupid's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Loved it! So well written! I'll take a look at that vid! Send a link my way please!:)

Good Job write more like this!

Luv

Cupid's Girlfriend

x
mereva chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
The sweetest story ever. EXCELLENT!

THANK YOU for writing it.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
that story was awesome love the ending when you create your youtube account look me up can't wait to read your next story
coffeetalk chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
so good :)
Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I'm glad this came to you. I loved it!

P.S. Welcome back!
lettingyourheartwin chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Welcome to my favorite authors list...

Welcome this one shot to my favorite stories list...

I'm in tears...that was just...really sweet!

btw: The perposal... NO one else could have made it as perfect as you did! NO ONE! Awesome job leaving me speechless in this comment box!