Reviews for Broken Road
Kanaydian Dragon chapter 40 . 1/12/2009
I think Mark is starting to come to his senses. He may be scared, but he's putting that aside for something more important - Ally's health and well-being.

What will happen once Ally finally remembers or figures out they were never married? Maybe by then Mark will be wanting to make it permanent.
tanya2byour21 chapter 40 . 1/12/2009
Great chapter and I loved it. I felt bad for Ally. I am glad Mark is there for her but she is going to be really mad and hurt when she realizes that they are not married. I so can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
giftiebee chapter 40 . 1/12/2009
It really pisses me off that he's forgetting how upset he was when he thought she was going to die.
hottie23 chapter 40 . 1/12/2009
YAH, and update! I have missed this story so much.

Update Soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 40 . 1/12/2009
Mark is fooling himself big time if he thinks that letting Ally think they are married is no big deal. I understand that he doesn't want to overwhelm her with her just waking up and all but still there is more to it than Ally's feelings being hurt by knowing the truth and everyone seems to know that except Mark.
ShipperQueen93 chapter 39 . 1/5/2009
This story is awesome. The last 2 chapters had me crying!
takerschick chapter 39 . 1/5/2009
wow awesome update...glad she is awake..please update ASAP and QUICK
meaghyn chapter 39 . 1/5/2009
I made the mistake of reading this at work, because now I'm crying and sniffling. Lucky for me my office has a door.

Amazing. A.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Now if only I could come out of this writer's block. :-(
JohnsAngel22 chapter 39 . 1/2/2009
that was great she woke up i am happy i can't wait tell the next chapter i hope mark and ally get together great story
Dark Scorpia chapter 39 . 1/1/2009
Well I'll be damned! I love the new chapter! Keep up the great work!
Devil0Child chapter 39 . 12/29/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
tanya2byour21 chapter 39 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter and I am glad you updated. I am glad that Ally is awake and I can't wait to find out how Mark is going to deal with this new development. If he will go long with it or tell her the truth. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya
XtremeMNCowgirl chapter 39 . 12/29/2008
OMG! I totally didn't see the marriage thing coming! That was a great twist! I'm so curious to see how they come around!

Fantastic job on the chapter!
bonnielynnmb chapter 39 . 12/29/2008
Ahh that suck! Ally is going to have big broken heart when she find out about Jaxon and knowing they are not together at all anymore. About time you updated... Love it and Hope everything works out well. Updated more Please and soon! :)
Princess Whit chapter 39 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter. I am so glad that Ally finally woke up. Update asap.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »