Reviews for Broken Road
takerfan925 chapter 36 . 11/15/2010
Jaxon Cartet Callaway is such a neat name an I am soooooooo glad Mark was there for this one,I'm a happy girl:) I am! Don't need any probs. or fusses now,just need/want I gonna get my wish? I hope.
takerfan925 chapter 35 . 11/15/2010
I knew it he'd be happy about the baby,I just knew it.I;m a happy girl,I I don't want a 19 an counting situation,what we got goin' on here is good.
takerfan925 chapter 34 . 11/15/2010
Y'know the satisfied sigh you let out when you're happy or have a full contented belly,then picture me doin' that.I am sooooooo happy,I can't tell you how happy I am. They are finally together an everything is right. It's about time! Now no more problems,please.I want happy from here on out.
takerfan925 chapter 33 . 11/15/2010
Two steps foreward an one HUGE step back,if he would just relax an just let himself love her everything would work out. I love little Taby's reasoning,"You th' Daddy'you gots to love her",that was so precious.
takerfan925 chapter 32 . 11/15/2010
Ally is an Earth ,Yep,an Earth Mark best realize then let himself go ahead on an love her,like he wants to an she wants,or are they gonna keep on being "friends" til they die from want? I say they go ahead an start loving each other,like they want to. They need to listen to me,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 31 . 11/15/2010
I LOVE it! Mama Cat fighting for her babies! I do believe Sara ain't gonna mess with those babies no more or Ally will finish what she started an then some. She flat opened a can of Whoop-Ass on her scrawny butt! It was so good! An I 'magine,I know she deserves it.
takerfan925 chapter 30 . 11/15/2010
Emo Alert! I don't give horse's patoot,you -a supposed Adult do not,repeat DO NOT do what Sara did to Taby,or threaten them,taint right,it just taint right.I hope Mark gives her th' heave-ho for this those babies,hmphf!,bad enough she's cheatin' on th' man,threatening the babies is just WAY to out of line,so says me.
takerfan925 chapter 29 . 11/15/2010
Is Sara gonna pull a Jodi-Lynn,no wait she doesn't like kids,but she can still cheat on the man. When is he gonna learn that Ally is the one for him? I want them happy,pls.,make them happy.
takerfan925 chapter 28 . 11/15/2010
Well,kittenfur,I was hoping he'd fell into a hole an was gone for good,the odious little tickturd.I do despise him,for what he did to Ally was bad enough,but in there with goodness knows what sickos,ugh,this could get messy. I don't want messy,I want Mark an Ally an the kidlings HAPPY,make it so,Mr. Worf!
takerfan925 chapter 27 . 11/15/2010
I knew one way or the other it was gonna hit th' fan.I hope Jarrett stays th' heck away from her an th' babies,or Mark will kill him this time for real.
takerfan925 chapter 26 . 11/15/2010
Are we fixin' to have war here,'tween Scott an Mzrk? I think so. Question is which one will Ally choose as her champion? It's fixin' to get good here,folks,I can just tell.
takerfan925 chapter 25 . 11/15/2010
I knew it,I did. Give him a chance to bond with those babies an he'd be gone ina heartbeat,an poof! he was. Taby is so cute,she's got him wrapped around her little finger,only he doesn't know it Ally will have her family WITH Mark,I betcha.
takerfan925 chapter 23 . 11/15/2010
I had a feeling Sara was going to be trouble,an I was I don't care what he says,Mark will not like the fact that Ally an Scott are seeing each other,not one little bitty ,hah,my words he won't like it at is a devious little I wasn't wild about that whole DDP stalking Sara-storyline,I thought it stunk,matter of fact.I saw on You Tube where JR was talking to them-Taker and Sara an while Sara wanted to just get her chat on,Mark was so done with it,he was pissed an angry about ,things gonna work out,may take time,but it's gonna be all good in th' hood.
takerfan925 chapter 22 . 11/15/2010
Oh boy,th' fur she fixin' to fly! But its time,not Vader time,but still time it all comes to a head an its gonna be one humdinger of a set to,I betcha!This is gonna be interesting to watch it all unfold. I say Mark lays eyes on the babies he'll know from the jump that they belong to him,am I right or am I right?
takerfan925 chapter 21 . 11/15/2010
Personally,an it may sound weird, but I tend to translate slash that I can handle into the usual male/female relationship,somehow I understand it that make sense?An I daresay we got actual slash going on anyway,I mean some of the moves an maneuvers, homosexual stuff turns me off,Big time. Not a fan of big,swishy men,that just really turns me off. Stepping off soapbox now.
824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »