Reviews for Broken Road
takerfan925 chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
How did I know the minute I read "not feeling well" meant she was preggers? Well somebody gots to tell th' stubborn fool,before she has the baby. I can see it now,Jodi-Lynn laughing,telling Mark,"I'm NOT pregnant,but she is or was,she may have gotten rid of it by now",then laughing at him. Putting him in torment. Or one of the guys claims the baby an Mark realizes that the child is it is fixin' to hit the fan an thensome.
takerfan925 chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
Did I tell you? I knew Jodi-Lynn was gonna pull something. My question is pregaancy real or just a method to hold on to Mark? I don't trust that "witch",being nice here, Mark blew it Big time when he used the belt on her and didn't believe MISTAKE!
takerfan925 chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
IF she was pregnant,fighting would be stupid,that's if she's really pregnant and the child is really his. Of course,by law it is,but DNA can prove it. She should've known better to start a fight with Ally,anyways. Now Mark is gonna lose Ally,because of it. But the truth is gonna come out some time eomr where an Miss Jodi-Lynn will lose him,I hope. Eyes closing,sleep callin'.Good-nite,don't let th'bedbugs bite.
takerfan925 chapter 15 . 11/14/2010
Things are almost back to normal 'tween those two,which is good. I'm still lookin' foreward toward a knock down drag out 'tween Ally an Jodi-Lynn,will I get my wish? I hope.
takerfan925 chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
I know you warned me-us- your readers, but jumpin gee whiz,Jarrett is a freakin' dead man an I don't mean as in undertaker,either. Don't want Mark in jail, but Jarrett needs to be hurt SEVERELY! An I do believe Taker is gonna do it,somehow legally. But however it happens,its deserved,bad enough to lie to her,that Mark sent him,but then to turn around an beat her like a dog,ooohhhh,I'm so ticked off at Jarrett just ' off the soapbox now.
takerfan925 chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
He has GOT to leave Jodi-Lynn,GOT TO x's like 10,000. She goona slip up somewhere an lose him. She deserves GONE, like Ally deserves Mark an he deserves her. I'll get off my soapbox now. 'Nuff said.
takerfan925 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
Sleep saved th' girl,this time. Like I said there is fixin' t' be a war of epic proportions here, I just don't want Ally hurt by anybody an that includes himself.I get protective over characters I like,an I like Ally.
takerfan925 chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
I'm sensing trouble here,either there's gonna be a humongous fight tween kev an Scott, or Kev an Mark or Scott an Mark an somewhere in all this mess Ally is gonna get hurt. I knew Jodi-Lynn was up to something,she gonna fooey an fall back in it,too. There will come a time that she wants Mark an he gonna tell her no,go take a long walk off a short pier an get over it, I hope.
takerfan925 chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Again, not wild about th' slash,but it is done in a tasteful manner,which I appreciate. Mark shouldn't be so pissed at Ally,until he knowa the situation an circumstances,I mean he's not exactly Mr. Faithful to her is he? I know ,I can just about feel it Jodi-Kynn is up to something, an Mark is gonna be Major hurt by it,but if he hurts Ally too much,he's liable to lose her too an then where will he be?
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
While not into the slash stuff,tell me this is not gonna wind up a threeway. I don't think Mark would approve. Plus,why do I think Jodi-Lynn is up to something,an its not a good thing? I mean when you get somebody who for the longest is mean ,not nice,an all an suddenly she starts being nice,I see a BIG red flag of warning and all sorts of warnings start yelling in my brain.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Asidefrom the occasional rough sex an the domination aspect this is pretty much a normal story.I love it,the tatt she got of his name an well,just everything;okay maybe here an there a misspelled word, but long as I can figure out th' word no biggie. I love how he so openly trusts -Lynn is just dumb for being such an ass when it comes to him.I mean if she was doin' th'wifely thing like she should,he wouldn't have gone lookin','course there wouldn't have been much of a story,but you know what I'm gettin' at,don't you? Anyways,story-wise,we're good.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
How Jodi-Lynn could run him off is beyond in some ways this is sweet,th' two of , he needs to understand in here,somewhere that she is thrilled to see him, whenever he shows up.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
Oh,pooh,I was hoping he'd kick,bio-dad's butt,just on general priniple,oh well,maybe next time.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Not one's usual Mark,granted,but so far nothing I can't handle an Jodi-Lynn,to turn him down,woman is absitively/posolutelyNUTZ! But I am glad he cleared up her fears,an I love the "safe" word-care bear(s),that's cute.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
This should be interesting-bio-daddy potentially meetingSexual-Daddy.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »