Reviews for Elizabeth's Thoughts
SGAFanGirl42 chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Lol! This is a great fanfic. I must say that I completly love Sparky and you did a great job with this one!
Bil chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I liked this. I liked the use of the sunglasses.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 35 . 2/7/2009
Ack! i havent reiewed for the last chapter yet! and teh fact that it is the last makes me very sad btw :(

but i enjoyed it all, so thanks a bunch!

And this last one was absolutely adorable :)
Rinoaebastel chapter 35 . 1/29/2009

with little things with a lovely laugth named gremlins? lol lol lol x)

(I think that john wants to do "the scene" in the rail of the balcony with elizabeth)
Erin87 chapter 35 . 1/24/2009
Hehe, very entertaining! I was grinning all through the last half of it. Nice banter between the two of them. An Atlantis version of Titanic, hm... *plot bunny hops along featuring J, E, and a high tower balcony - the scene at the front of the boat* ; )

This has been a great story, and I'll be sad to see it go, I've really enjoyed it. : )
Codzwallop chapter 35 . 1/24/2009
Hi !

I couldn't help but look every day for a new chapter this week ! I'm turning tenshiholic lol! ;D

Will this one chapter be the last ? I hope not. There's no rehab for people reading such great fanfictions !

Just for the record, the English for "j'ai hâte de lire la suite" is "I'm eager to read the next chapter". Sorry, but when I turn foolish or ecstatic , I can't help using my native language ! Next time I promise I'll translate !
Holly-Batali chapter 35 . 1/23/2009
VERY nice. I thoroughly enjoyed this story; I'm sad it's over :( But still awesome! Sparky rules all!
Erin87 chapter 34 . 1/18/2009
Very good chapter, even if they don't actually have a scene together. It's nice to know what Elizabeth is thinking, and I definitely think I would want to kill him for always putting himself in danger too. Nice job as always. : )
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 34 . 1/17/2009
"Then there's one thing I'm torn about. He's strong, brave, flirtatious, funny, smart, kind, cute… Ok, so I'm rambling on. The one thing I'm not so sure about are his seemingly suicidal tendencies"

I liked this sentence.

"I was half tempted to tell Lorne to shoot John for me,"

lol aww i dont think he would :)

hey i really liked this one! im so glad you wrote it, and no problem :) i think you could do the MENSA bit ;) just how shes amused by it or something, but yet, not surprised :)
Codzwallop chapter 34 . 1/16/2009
I was longing to read, and the result is perfect, as always !

J'ai hâte de lire la suite !
jevans47403 chapter 34 . 1/14/2009
Friday nights (last) episode was one of his suicidal tendencies to bomb the the Wraith Hive before it crashed into Earth and which he told McKay (who besides him, Tayla and Ronon and the others were all on the Wraith Ship too.) to tell everyone at Atlantis that he said goodbye. I thought Ronon was a goner for sure, loved how John asked Ronon, after the Wraith brought him back to life, by saying "How you doing Chewie?" and McKay squeaked out "I thought you were dead!" that was funny. Yeah he always has that tendencey to save Atlantis and add the cockiness to it and you got yourself every male on earth, well not that tendencey to be suicidal!

Love this chapter!
Rinoaebastel chapter 34 . 1/14/2009
he is unstoppable...I always said when I watched the tv-show omg he is so suicidal and then I saw the diferent faces of elizabeth...I think that they envolved to much worry with time.

It's normal with that man

Well I love the chapter and I agree with elizabeth thoughts you have to know that I left a sigh, when the suicide jumper "No", "I have to go and you know..." omg... I was thinking what the hell is this woman thinking...

thanks for solve my doubts lol
Erin87 chapter 33 . 1/8/2009
Love it. Nice to see that there is sometimes conflict between them. Makes their relationship more realistic. Great job.
jevans47403 chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
Yeah Daniel on SG-1 always seemed to get the girl also, in the first epsiode and a couple others too, LMAO. So yeah I agree, Sheppard and Jackson are the Kirk's of Atlantis and SG-1. Daniel seems to also run into trouble too on SG-1.

You've done a great Job on this chapter!

I snapped my fingers again, pointedly not looking at them. "And you always get the girl." I paused at that. "Ancient, no, two ancients, I think. And at least one alien girl. And then the little girl, the princess? That was kind of...weird. Wow, you really are the Kirk of Atlantis!" Was that really a good thing?
jevans47403 chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Great Job!

Yeah everything that you listed about John Sheppard is hot, (;

I'm watching Stargate: Atlantis marathon right now. The epsiode Coversion, which was on yesterday, where he turns into the Iratus Bug, considering he was a bug he still looked hot, how about his eyes-weird I know, but what can you say. I can't believe its the series fanale, but at least there's reruns and the Stargate Atlantis dvd's. Again great job. Yeah Joe is hot!