Reviews for Expiation
wahahanoob19 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i was broken too along with Nanoha cuz this is such a fantastic sad story. Amazed and will be eagerly anticipating your other stories too.
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Looking forward to the next one.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
awww its to sad :(( why do the good die young :( please continue
vampangelus chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
touching... die to protect the ones they love.. will there be more?
ErnestTheGuy chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
wow. really deep one here. wonder what will happen next?
Digikaren chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Ara,flashbacks time Too sad Vivio died, but at least it was because she was protecting her mother T.T Aw, Vivio And poor Fate-chan, when she realise Vivio is dead.

I like a lot how this chapter was written. Loved the time-space jumps!
Mysteric chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Woh.. Heartbreaking Flashbacks x.x!

My favorite was this one: August 7, 2024; 02:25 AM. (when Nanoha didn't want to stay away from Fate)

And it seems like Vivio wanted to protect Fate with everything she had. Amazing chapter, I've to say.

I'm really going to miss you. But well.. Rl life is important too.

Just.. take care!

Adeu (:
ALEXISSA2 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
T_T oh my, such a heartbreaking chapter.

PPMS!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Shit, Vivio died protecting her mother, but Fate couldn’t saw it that way, that’s why she blamed her for that. Too many things were lost after that, including their love for each other.

Nice work.
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
M interesting (and wow fate smokes) ;) Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chpater XD!
Enraptured chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Ah, flashbacks.

Coming from one of the few anti-Vivio in the fandom, it's /astounding/ that I manage to (sort of) like her in this, despite my degree of er, dislike for her :P

I can understand the whole wanting to prove herself thing, and I especially liked the part where she entered her magical signature, I found it quite... epic and cool.

Bah, but everything MSLN you write is epic and cool anyway.

Oh and I like this cold, hard Fate.

Just like her to push herself to the limit.

And ooh, she's an Admiral now? :P

Another awesome update.

(PS: NO THIS DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE VIVIO :P)

(PS, PS: But yeah, I'll miss you.)
Suiram chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
Glad to see you're back, i enjoy your work a lot. I'll quote Evangeline from Negima (the manga) in saying that "happy families are boring", after reading too much comedy you just crave for a good old suspense/horror/drama. I like comedies a lot, but the once in a while flick keeps me from getting bored of them. As for the world of Nanoha i like it sunny, beautiful and full of bliss but without the action and potential carnage (at the hands of our heroines/bad guys) it would not be as interesting. Keep up the good work.
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
"Laters."

*headdesks*

And to think I could've been blissfully ignorant of another indication of DY's influence. This is what I get for checking up on posted stories. _;
crzy4anime chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
yeah! i'm so happy! great update. i absolutely love the emotion you portray through everyone and the little (and big) things you leave unsaid but still hint at. i can't wait to see where this goes so keep up the superb work and hopefully point b and c will smack ya in the side of the face. eagerly awaiting until we do get to point d _Suchi_
Kira chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
Oh, yes. I like Zafira's characterization. He's usually so neutral and stoic - and it wasn't often (or was it never?) than his protective side is depicted. Excellent.

And of course, you managed to make your story alive with emotions again...something that I found in another author, as well - Arigatou Sheitarou.

The two of you should try collaborating for a fic or something. I bet the fic would be epic. :P

- Kira