Reviews for Breaking Dawn Sing Along! chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Lol. Awesome.
Midlight17 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008

(one note - "Only their third time since they were wed". I think it was their 4th time. 1st time - the "bruise" incident, 2nd time - the dream incident, 3rd time - after the cleaning crew left, after breakfast, Edward asks Bella if she wanted to burn some calories swimming, and she suggested another way to burn calories AND there was still some more headboard left - he swept her up and ran to the bedroom...)
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ten thousand kinds of brilliant :)
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
soo amazingly funny and great!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
oh, Linda. There are NO WORDS for how much I
moon.cherry.twilite chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i've never seen BD like that before! but it's so true. LOL
ILeftMyHeartInLondon chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. I am going to have a heart attack from laughing so hard ... this is the best thing I have read in ages! :)
anglophilic chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
OMC! This is hilarious!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
You were right, I did laugh. Ahahaha. Hilarious. I'm amazed you were able to not only fit the entire plot into one song, but also make it rhyme. :D
FearlesslyDancing chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I just spit a mouthful of soda on my laptop. I hope it still works after this...
wendilyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
He He! Though I still like your New Moon one better, call me sentimental, you have a gift, my friend. Maybe you should give Timberlake a call :)

Nessie, sea monster, LOL!

BONESisPIE chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hillarious-until i remembered I hadnt read Breaking Dawn, then I cursed the spoilers!

Funny though!
theothercullen427 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
calamityxcooper chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
hahahaha. this is brilliant! i was laughing so hard. great work.
Emmeline Rose chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I love these lyrics! I love that you really committed to the entire song, not just one verse. It put a smile on my face, and not only does it rhyme, but it makes sense! All of the other lyric one shots I have seen can be cheesy, but this one is definately going in my faves!

I hope you rewrite more lyrics!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »