Reviews for Breaking Dawn Sing Along!
just drifting chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
SO FUNNY! This is amazing, well done in writing, the chorus made me crack up every time :D
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OMG!HAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe that, it was so hilarious, yet perfect. LOved it! Especially the chorus about knocking up his wife on the very first try...hehehe...oh and by the way, their first time as vamps, was actually their FOURTH total, remember they did it three times on the island (that we were told of atleast)...
AssassinedAngel chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Hilarious. That's Breaking Dawn in a jiffy. No need to read that long, anticlimactic book.
Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh my Cullen! That was FANTASTIC! I was laughing so much! 'My, my Mr. Vampire guy'! Genius! Pure genius! Favorited, for sure!
Alice813 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
omg! that was like soo cool! lol i loved it it soo made me laugh! it was just soo awesome! great work!

~Alice~
NerdAtHeart chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Okay,

This was seriously hilarious.

I love the chorus! It was hard to listen to the music AND read the story, so i just read the story, but i've heard the song enough times to know how it mainly goes.

GREAT JOB!

- Becky
runaway xo chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Haha! Well that made my day :) Amazing job!
agatha bendiera chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is hilarious and extremely clever! I love it, and I'll definitely be singing this around the house! hahaa.
Highlands chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It's not bad. I tried it with the song, too, but eventually, it got really long (the music-eight minutes or so) so I went by melody/ memory. I agree with your views on the book though. A little weird; it didn't fit with the rest of the story; put into three books/ sections (Bella-Jacob-Bella); whole new characters; did away with major plot lines the story had been dealing with for a while now . . . And Reneesme Carlie? You're kidding me right . . . ? Anyway, you, however, mixed up a name on your Sing-Along. Vlad - Vladimir (unless that was an abreviation. In that case I was kidding. ;] .) Other than that it 'twas coolio.
AnnaFrancesca chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
.Awesome.
scintillant.blackskies chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that is GOLD. oh so awesome )

the most hilarious post BD sing along ever.
Skm chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
wow, you were right, you did make me laugh.

and i never laugh when i'm reading. That was just great, lol.

(and I heart edward in PE too D)
luckie-m chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
that was awesome. i think an impersonator of stephenie meyer wrote BD because i can't believe she would come up with such a stupid plot.
Wishes and Words and Etcetera chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I love it!

I am amazed at your ability to do that. Fit your own words into the shape of somebody elses. Fantastic.

You were right, I did laugh :D