Reviews for Breaking Dawn Sing Along!
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
EXCELLENT job of summing up the plot! I like this!
Allerion chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
that was absolutely hilarious! i almost cried from laughing so hard!
ARLverde chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Just one word reviewBRILLIANT!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I should probably know by now that when you update, I shouldn't open it up in a room where it has to be DEAD SILENT. I was almost hysterical while trying to read this and not laugh too loud so that someone won't come and kick me out of the lab. *Sigh* Ah, that was fantastic! I was wondering what kind of thing you'd be doing to commemorate Breaking Dawn. :D LOL. That was brilliant, as always.
midnitesunjedi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
rotflmao! that was hilarious! i loved BD!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I loved your New Moon one, and this is great! I loved the chorus, it was wquite funny, and i was singing it. D
dlhk chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
too funny and perfect.
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
WOW THAT WAS SO AWESOME! Not everything could I place, and that's probably just cuz I dont know the song at A:LL lol but you did a fabulous job! I loved it, and my family thinks I'm nuts for changing the words. (they caught me singing it xD)~ama
nyckiii chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw that was hilarious! ;)
katiebee93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
omg this is so great i love it!
VampireCat3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hilarious! Brillant! Fantastic! Stupendous! Amazing! Wonderful! you get the picture
ILuvSnuffles805 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Freaking EPIC.

Loved it!
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Great song, as usual. I'm pretty sure, however, that Renesmee was conceived on the first "try", because Bella was crying and all emotional when she was trying to get Edward to "try" again.
uptonmama chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OH that is just to good! Just about sums it up doesn't it. My mom said she loved the book, she then had to go to the ear nose and throat doctor after my screaming burst her ear drum. LOL JK I wonder what psychotropic drugs Stephenie was on when she wrote BD.
Rachelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
im so confused...maybe i should read breaking dawn first...just havent been able to get it yet.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »