Reviews for Breaking Dawn Sing Along!
Rachelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
im so confused...maybe i should read breaking dawn first...just havent been able to get it yet.
The Real Blue Eyed Demon chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
*sob,* why breaking dawn? Why couldent she have gone insane after she wrote it?
b4 Dawn 101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
hahaa wow.

lol that was amusing!

i liked it
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
aw haha wow! i loved it as for sing-a-longs go
sweetishbubble chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
CLASSIC! LOVE IT
WhyNotJasper chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Holy Mess thats hilarious! I dont know how you come up with that stuff!

You must be amazingly funny in person!

Thanks for the laugh, I needed it,(I'm at work)

*wink*
Bloodfeeder13 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
AMAZING

it matches so perfectl! hehe! I love it!

You should do a youtube vidoe, but instead get a CD of american pie with out lyrics and one of you can sing it and the words can be a sing along at the bottom! that would be so cool!

my favorite part:

So self-controlled for someone new

Edward said “honey, let’s screw!”

They never really made it to the bed

They did it on the floor instead

tehe.

Nayways, can't wait for more!

Bldfdr
Cullenista chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Loved, loved, loved it. Thank you! You hit most of the ridiculous plot points, if they can even be called that. Favorite lines:

I guess that Stephenie never said, That “vamps can’t have kids because they’re dead,” Who knows how we got misled

After he mistakenly assumed, That they’d play checkers on their honeymoon, Snorkeling and hiking got old real fast, With black lace things how could he last? My, my Mr. Vampire guy, You knocked up your wife, Conceived a life, On your second damn “try”

So self-controlled for someone new, Edward said “honey, let’s screw!” They never really made it to the bed, They did it on the floor instead, Only their third time since they were wed, Two days after Renesmee arrived... And a million vamps we can’t keep straight

You said it, girl. Sad but true; it does help to laugh.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is so fantastic. I about died from laughter.
ihatethetalkof.forever chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG! so halarious. p.S. I think your famous now...
joannefferteal chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was awesome. Although I think they conceived Nessie on the first try.
Ms. Priss chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
So, I am a fan of your work already and I read BD the other day. I thought this was hilariously on target. I was sitting in the chair bobbing along with the music and my boyfriend thought it was crazy.

I loved it though, honestly.

Thank you!
Maxegirl1313 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
HAHAHAHA this is brilliant. You are amazing.
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You LIKE this song, don't you? Honestly, the origingal doesn't do much for me, but your version was funny, and plucky, so I have no quarrel with it. It made me laugh, though.

I honestly can't do stuff like this, because, even if I can write okay poems, rhyming's not my forte... Too bad. The only problem I had was that you used the term "knocked up" which, for me, is really cringey. Ah well, it was still good!

Keep up the good work!

Regards

Lemon
J Plash chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Hehe, your New Moon one was awesome, and this one is also awesome :D So many good lines...Laughed. A lot :D
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »