Reviews for Family
Luna Myth 11 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
OMG MY GAWD THAT CHAPTER WAS SO FRICKING PAINFUL! I WAS LIKE SCREECHING. BUT PHEW THANK GOD THEY'RE ALL OKAY AND TOGETHER. PHEWWW. LET ME JUST SIT HERE AND LIKE BREATHE BECAUSE OW THAT WAS STRESSFUL. They're okay, Luna. They're okay and they're getting married. Deep breaths, Luna. Deep breaths. Pheww. fffffh. Good ending. That was awesome overall. I have no complaints, except a few typos in the fourth chapter, but hey I can't talk. *breathes* Zane and Rikki are together, in their own place, with their daughter, and they're going to get married. *breathes* I'm good now. I'm good. Thank you so much for writing this, btw. I needed some good Zakki fanfic after the highly unsatisfactory ending of season three, that I only recently remembered. I sometimes randomly remember H2o and think, "Zane and Rikki were awesome. I should rewatch." But I never do.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
OMG that was spectacular! Well done! I've kind of accidentally read a lot of this type of story and that was a really great birth scene. Zakki! *dies from feels* That was amazing. *flails*
Luna Myth 11 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Dawwww that was awesome. Yay, they're getting married! Score! That was cool. (Irony.)
Excellent characterization as always. Super cute. Awesome.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
This was also awesome. Very dramatic during that one section with the fainting.
Luna Myth 11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I like this. I like this quite a bit. This is good. This is one of my favorite tropes.
darling pan chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I cannot tell you how much I love this fabric but I don't like it when Rikki left him and nova but other than that I
Absolutely love it more than my friend and that is saying something!
horsegirl275 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
While I can't really wrap my head around Rikki and Zane as parents, esp. so young, you've done a fantastic job of it. Great writing and plot!
H20zikkiaddict chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Really cute, read this 3 times!
Susan chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
OMG! Chapter 5! :') PERFECT!
H20Rikki chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
i loved that mini Zikki story. So exciting and dramatic. 100% to my satisfaction.

thank you.
Sven97Alo chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Forever this will be the greatest fan fic of all time! you should do more H2O fics!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I like it.
Lilypel chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
That was great! I even got a little teared up several times.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
I will absolutely die if this is the end! Please write more, continue, update! If theres a second part, let me know! I'm dying! I love this!
djsrocks chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
This was an amazing story! So glad I read it! :)