Reviews for Realize
Angel Wick chapter 1 . 1/3
OMG! that was beautiful story ever i read. i almost cry. T.T oh... i love zero and yuki together. TEAM ZERO AND YUKI KIRYU!
A fan chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Captivating, emotional, amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Amazing, you are a captivating writer, gifted.
S.N. Novellas chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
KUROMA. IS. MY. NEW. SON. I'm adopting him forever and oh my lord. I love him so much. I love all of this. I've been binge reading this series like a madman!
Caramelsmiles chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I blushed.
Bethy-hime chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
PERFECTION! Oh my god, where has this story been all my life?! I can't wait to read more of your work!
trine4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
what was the line from breaking dawn?
KELS B chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Great, story!
Ej chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is probably one of my favourite Zeki ff. I'm a huge fan of angst and this one did justice to that favourite genre of mine. And the striking effect of that angsty feel (as I always believed) was further enhanced when it's the girl that's trying to win back her man. I don't know...I just find the guy trying to win the girl too clich├ęd. Thank you for this! I've previously read this entire series, but I just couldn't help but read this part again. Although the first part of this fic was very um...lemony and sweet, this one's my favourite though. Hahahaha! Oh the beauty of confrontations and drama. XD Zeki forever...
PhantomKokoro chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Loved it! Even though this review is extremely late! XD I love all the parts of this Zeki stuff so far! :*
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awesome story
yuiseomugi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Finally they're official! Haha! I loved how their small audience reacted to their love confession. Awesome story!
Nayely chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awww. Yuki's confession, and the way Zero reacted. Just...awwww. X) It made my day.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Finally! Kaname get's put in his place and Zero wins the girl. Love your writing!