Reviews for Realize
Amazing, you are a captivating writer, gifted.
S.N. Novellas chapter 1 . 3/5
KUROMA. IS. MY. NEW. SON. I'm adopting him forever and oh my lord. I love him so much. I love all of this. I've been binge reading this series like a madman!
Caramelsmiles chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I blushed.
Bethy-hime chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
PERFECTION! Oh my god, where has this story been all my life?! I can't wait to read more of your work!
trine4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
what was the line from breaking dawn?
KELS B chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Great, story!
Ej chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
This is probably one of my favourite Zeki ff. I'm a huge fan of angst and this one did justice to that favourite genre of mine. And the striking effect of that angsty feel (as I always believed) was further enhanced when it's the girl that's trying to win back her man. I don't know...I just find the guy trying to win the girl too clich├ęd. Thank you for this! I've previously read this entire series, but I just couldn't help but read this part again. Although the first part of this fic was very um...lemony and sweet, this one's my favourite though. Hahahaha! Oh the beauty of confrontations and drama. XD Zeki forever...
PhantomKokoro chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Loved it! Even though this review is extremely late! XD I love all the parts of this Zeki stuff so far! :*
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Awesome story
yuiseomugi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Finally they're official! Haha! I loved how their small audience reacted to their love confession. Awesome story!
Nayely chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I LOVE IT!
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Awww. Yuki's confession, and the way Zero reacted. Just...awwww. X) It made my day.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Finally! Kaname get's put in his place and Zero wins the girl. Love your writing!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Yup. If you don't write a hundred more fanfictions it will be a certain loss. Ever consider a FMA fanfic? Either way great job I loved the jealousy and tension.
MelodyOfSecrets chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was really good! Maybe a little too long, but it was still amazing! You used a line from Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer? I didn't catch it since I hate Twilight, but whatever. I've always thought Yuki should choose Zero... or Aido if she was feeling random. But Kaname seriously needs someone, he can't stay single for the rest of his life!