Reviews for The Subtle Art of Uchiha Seduction
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 2/23
That was hilariously brilliant omg
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/3
They are such morons. Such cute, fluffy morons. XD Sasuke is so subtle. Naruto is so intelligent.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 1/31
kkkkkkkkkkkk
spidereye8 chapter 1 . 1/19
Very good loved it
.life.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Absolutely wonderful. I ditto everything all the other good reviews said about this. It's a favorite now!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Everything about this story is perfect! I absolutely love how Sauce tied Naru up, dragged him, and proclaimed he was just "mating". I give this a 10 out of 10!
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I think the line where Sasuke openly states (and gropes) that Naruto's penis goes inside him is the best delivered line I've ever read. Or the 'mating' scene, or pervy Neji...oh, they are all so good! Thank you for the absolutely insane visuals!
allan calderini chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
hahahahah this story make me laugh a lot thanks.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ohmygodohmygod I CAN'T BREATHE
...
Christ, that was the funniest thing I've ever read.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
hmmmmmmmmmm...I think I liked this, im going to favorite it. naruto is so oblivious.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh mah god laughing..so-hard..I-can't-even...
;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was... wow. I was laughing so hard that my mother thought that I was going insane
valre chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Don't worry, we squee along with you. The dysfunctionality, it works lol because they are retarded boys in love.
Zeny chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hahahahaha, I just love. Being honest, this is the second time a read it. xD Sasuke is really subtle, isnt he? xD Well, there are both crazy, thats for sure.
Amazing fic, hope you write more aboute this duo!
See ya!