Reviews for The Birds and The Bees
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I really wish you would continue it. It really made me laugh. I love the moments with Emmett and Jasper. I know it has been 3 years since you wrote the last chapter. But do try to continue it.
hotmama4jd chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I hope you continue this...
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*snort* This was funny! I'm still giggling.

OK - TMI alert: I first got my period at school (junior high gym class to be exact). I went to the office to call my mom to come get me from school. Of course I had to use the office phone at the desk in front of everyone... I call my mom (who is an RN) and tell her "I need you to come get me" and she is all "I'm busy, can you dad come get you?" and I just keep repeating "I need you to come get me". FINALLY, after about 5 exchanges, the lightbulb comes on and she asks me if I started my period, I say yes, and she agrees to come get me. Of course the male assistant principal, then asks me why I need to go home. Argh. And there is more! Once I finally get home and take care of things, I go back into the living room, my mother is on the phone with someone broadcasting the news. Thank god Facebook and Twitter did not exist in 1987. :)
WinterSky101 chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Poor Ness.
philadelphic chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Very nice. Of course I want more of this. insert sick puppy joke here.
philadelphic chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Blood. sucking. puppies. FTW!

Your Emmett is golden. I also liked the clifford/tinkerbelle exchange. I can see it.
philadelphic chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I just saw this! OMG so funny. Edward's melodramatics...forever. heh.
gabyhyatt chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
b
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
good fic
For.your.smile chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
WHAT WILL HAPPENS NEXT?
gloria prpltat chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
god! this story is great!

please keep updating it!

i love it
xsie chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
hilarious! please update sooner than later )
MysticNyx06 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
so I'm not a huge fan of Nessie fics but I'm kinda hooked on this one... I see lots of possible Edward-freak-outs in the near future... :)
ckcpurple chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
All three were very amusing and I enjoyed the different POVs. Thanks for sharing.
Amber Energi chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This is so fun to read! YOu were able to keep the characters true. I really like this a lot. I was smiling the entire time I was reading it. I hope you continue with this. Its nice to read this after reading Wild Swan. It balances out my emotions.