Reviews for Music Lessons
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is GREAT! Very well done.
InLustWithEC chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww how cute! I loved reading Edward connecting with Renesme. I felt there wasn't enough of it in BD. Thanks for filling this in :) now write more! Please?
alicewhite3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this is super cute, i love it.
missmystery101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
wow this story is really cute!

I think you did the characters really well!

excellent

Love Missmystery
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was really cute! And the Rosalie/Jake moments make me laugh a lot. Especially the last line.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
hahaha! i was wondering when someone would finally right a fic about giving jacob a collar.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
EXCELLANT! so funny. luved it!
iamtabby chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I just love the new relationship with Rose and Jacob. It was very funny in Breaking Dawn, and it is funny in your story also.

Great job.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ah..more Edward-Nessie bonding time please! I definitely wanted to see more of that...
Painted Daisy chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
so sweet! it made me all warm and fuzzy inside! I love how you portrayed the relationship between Edward and Jacob, with Nessie. It's hard to do well, good job!
jadar chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
that was terrific! Love the leash lol
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw! Cuteness! I loved it! :)
dazzledduo chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
This was perfect and could be slotted into the books so easily. I loved the interaction between Nessie and Edward, there definately wasn't enough of it in BD which annoyed me. I also loved the blonde jokes and the ending too! Rose may have problems but she DOES have a sense of humour :)
Raenad chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
That was so sweet! So true to the characters! I loved it! Thank you.
Daddy's Little Cannibal chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Haha

I love Rosalie and Jake.

Not many people talk about their hate for each other (and get it right).

This is a really great story. :)

I loved it.

If you ever write anything more like this please don't hesitate to PM and tell me. This was really great. :)
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »