Reviews for Music Lessons
sbeller chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
that was a very cute chapter! I like how it showed the love between father and child, and imprint. thats not something we see much of in BD
kinder5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I did not like Breaking Dawn, but I did enjoy your story. Moments like this is one of the things B.D. was missing. Thank you!
amomof5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw - that was great! I might have to print this out & add it to BD!
noonetoyou33 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
great story! and you came up with it so fast after BD. very impressive! :)
bug2001 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was really good! I don't care what anyone says ... I absolutely loved Breaking Dawn and I fell in love with Renesmee. The only thing missing was some serious Edward/Nessie time, which you so generously (and creatively) provided us with. :) Great job!
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was not only precious but funny and full of love! I am so surprised at my reaction due to the fact I was so severely disappointed with Breaking Dawn initially. Now that I have calmed down a bit, and have read this...YOUR particular fanfic story I have mellowed considerably to the point I can actually say in all honesty that I am not so angry anymore! You accomplished the imposible my friend! YOUR story, your words...the emotion, love, honest and humor in this piece really REALLY touched me. I felt...happy! I am more shocked than anything at my reaction but glad I opened it and read it for I would have missed out on a wonderful story here and also some much needed healing...THANK YOU! VERY VERY WELL DONE!

Respectfully,

DV
Sohmakid chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw...So cute! Great job!
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was adorable. I thought Breaking Dawn needed more scenes like this one, showing Edward and Nessie together. I'm glad somebody decided to write one :-) Jacob and Rosalie were pretty funny too. Great job!
Kimmie45 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Great story.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
"There's a law, you know, dog."

that is hilarious! loved this! so good!
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww! So sweet, Edward playing with Nessie on the piano! I love the whole Jacob/Rosalie relationship in BD... :)
LovesTheHeat chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i didn't enjoy breaking dawn, but i really enojyed this. it sounded like something SM would write - right out of the book. (: like it was something missing. lol.

i really liked it. keep writing!
IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Ah, I loved it! It's downright spooky how spot-on you are with these characters! I loved Jake being mean to Rosalie, and I certainly enjoyed Edward playing songs for Renesmee. :D

One question: What song was Edward playing, the one from Top Gun? I haven't seen that movie in such a long time...I was just curious.

Anyways, I loved it! :) Great work!
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw, this is exactly what Breaking Dawn needed! I love the interaction between Edward and Nessie . . . . priceless! I applaud you for how well this was written, you could absolutely cut and paste this into the book and would never know it's not written by Stephenie. And I love the interaction between Rosalie and Jacob . . . priceless in it's own way too! LOL!
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
oh my gosh what an amazing one shot! you captured jacob perfectly! absolutely love the over-fluffed pillow of a plot! i love the father daughter bonding! gotta love the blond jokes meant for rose. so funny.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »