Reviews for Music Lessons
isacz chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
LOVE it! great job! so cute! :);):)
XxlirxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was awesome D
Angelius Cullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OMG this is some of the best stuff I’ve read in a while plz you gotta update asap. I’m serious this is just awesome. Feel free to check out my fics anyone you want but please drop something for me so I can improve my skills and hopefully be as good as you are.

And plz review my stories The Fourth Son and Blood Ties Those are my current ones and i would really appreciate it

THANX

L8R DAYZ
klpixie12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very cute. And I thought that they were all very well written and in character. Great job! Write more please ;)
Melolabel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very Fluffy, but very cute. It's obvious that something like this would happen somewhere, but with all the intensity of those last few chapters of BD is clear why it's not in SM's version.
signedsecret chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I LOVED IT!
library mom chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Um, I know you probably hear this all the time, but it's really wierd to me that you either don't believe it or you simply have never done anything about it...You really should be making money for your beautiful writing. In all sincerity you write much better than Stephenie Meyer. Your writing is very lyrical and it is so easy to immerse yourself in the story and feel that you are there in the sory it's more than visualizing it. Because of the way you write I actually feel that I'm living the story. The emotions become so real, the scenes so vivid. I don't know how else to explain the way your writing makes me feel. I have read literally hundreds of thousands of books. I know good writing when I read it. You seriously need to be published. You may have to submit your work to many publishers before your manuscript finds a home but even JK Rowling was rejected many times before Harry Potter was accepted. Seriously you need to try. I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this. I'm just trying to figure out the enigma that is you. You have a true gift, thank you for sharing it with all of us. And by all means write more he-he that is until the Muse whispers your million dollar story to your heart and you just can't help but write it down. I can't wait to read it! Let me know.

Becky
Onyx Eyed chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very nice. Would you do a companion story that explains why Rosalie has a dog collar in her closet? ;)
IsabellaMCullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
:) As always - sheer perfection! I have always loved your interpretations of the characters voices and this is no exception. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Twilighter4ever chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was perfect, definitively part of what was missing in Bd.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This was missing so badly... I didn't realize how badly I was hoping for a scene like this until now, when some small part of me sighs, relaxed finally. It's like somehow, the book was never complete before, and now it is.

Wow, that sounds trite. I don't mean it to- I'm just not having an easy time explaining myself...

And your fic just made me worry about something else. Cars. If Nessie likes cars... Well, Jacob and Rosalie will have another love to compete with. That's a spell for trouble, I'm sure...

I loved your appreciation for the oddness in Jacob's situation. Those conflicting emotions he has to deal with, or the ones he expects to occur that never happen. I usually don't gain this much insight on a character in a oneshot, but then you are an amazing author.
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was wonderful! I love that Edward and Nessie got some bonding time together (since I really didnt see that in BD) I also love Rosalies attitude, you perfected it :P
IrishArtist25 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh that was SO cute! I absolutely loved Breaking Dawn once it was all over. And this seems just like a little snippet out of SM's world. You're a fantastic writer. Keep up the great work!
carebear828 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Why is the blonde's belly button bruised...?

Cause her boyfriend is stupid too! (sorry Emmett)

I love your story keep it up.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Lol! I love the ending! I also love the interactions Rose and Jake have. It's a constant love-hate thing going on. Or, more of a tolerance-hate... :) Glad to see you're putting up more stories! :D Btw, how's Whirlwind coming along?
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »