Reviews for Music Lessons
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw! That was so cute. LOL! Rosalie gave Jacob a leash!
Ray Browns chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This little I grantee you is better than anything I have read in Stephanie Meyer's books! This is so good.

The grammar is perfect, spelling is perfect,construction is perfect, and the list can go on and on and...

I just love how you got straight to business in this chapter. You described the setting, who was in it, who wasn't in it and why, you even had what may happen. This alone is better than the first 7 chapters of 'Twilight', dare I say the whole book or even SAGA.

You are such a good writer. I'm sorry it took me so long to review you work but this is excellent.
snarfcuddlebugs chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I think you captured JacobPOV really well. I enjoyed reading this.
ritz27 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
that was awesome!..i loved it!..especially the blonde jokes and the black spiked collar and leesh!..hahaha!..great job!
victorionious chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ha! Leash... I'll never get tired of the Rosalie-Jacob bond... so amusing. But, if you look deeper (and I mean really deep. Really really really really really deep) there's actually some sort of affection. And I mean really deep. But there is something. Sort of a hate-hate but still amusing friendship that relies on the jokes and pranks to survive.
olicity-smoak-queen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aw... that was such a cute story
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
AW! That's so cute :) I love fluffy stuff like this, it makes me smile...Edward and Nessie are so cute together! Jacob and Rosalie just make me laugh :)
Gleena chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This story is sweet and funny. I think I have re-read it three times now; I love Edward/Jacob interactions and Edward-as-Dad. But the best part is wondering why Rosalie has a spiked collar with leash in her possession.
ShinySewage chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
lmao. funny, and sweet. Great one shot! I'm reading your other stories to pass some fanfic time until The Dark Side of the Moon is updated. 8) They're good.
shutupgreenberg chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I am officially in love with your Breaking Dawn one-shots!
Dani3la chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
aww, this was really cute! I really wanted more daddy edward in BD.. it's so adorable :) everyone stayed really well in character.. great work!
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this was wonderful, very well written and i think you captured the characters well, thanks for the missing scene
Struck Upon a Star chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was definitely cute. I can't believe SM left this kind of thing out of BD... but you absolutely corrected her mistake here. Well done!
celeste.g.r chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Thank you so much for this little story. I've always imagined Edward like a grate father figure. Congrats for a good work.
urmyedwardcullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw this was soo cute, i love little stories with nessie and everyone. Nice Job
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »