Reviews for Music Lessons
JynxxD chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
What a great story! The interactions between Edward, Nessie and Jacob were very touching and hilarious between Rosalie and Jacob.
FirstWarmSummerBreeze chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hey!

This story was amazing by the way!

I wrote you an excuse for the hateful review in the other fanfic- it was a missunderstanding!

I am truely sorry!
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
AHA.

perfect ending.

i loved it :)

-skitzo
Destiny Kalince chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I died laughign at the end, you really got everyone in Charater, it really felt liek a page right out of Steph's book. We could only wish for a 5th book right? lol I would love to see a chapter liek this added in lol. Great great job this is goign on my must read list next time I update!
sylverneville chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lovely! definitely adding it to my fav. :)
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was so swet...I definitely did not get enough of Edward being a daddy in BD...this was so cute...I wish Jake would disappear tho...anyone else finding him annoying?
notnormaljusthuman chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ok, im jus gonna add u 2 my favourite authors, seriously, these stories r so brilliant D

much love

as jacob thinking nice thoughts about Edward...weird, but in a good way :)
Irrevocablyamanduh chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
awe I LOVE THIS!

hahaha the end,

AMAZING :)
coffee.mango chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aww renesmee :D and i love that jacob cant hate edward. no matter how hard he tries :P hehe. renesmee is such a smart baby.. it would take me ages to learn a song at that age.. lol
gingeralejunkie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
love the ending! it's so sweet and perfect!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Hee! Great capture of Jacob's POV. You're right; this scene was definitely "missing" until you provided it. I love seeing Edward and Jacob getting along, finally... and yes, it makes perfect sense. Thank you for the fix!
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
LOVED IT!
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
LOL I love Rosalie/Jacob spats, they're the best! I used the same blond joke in one of my fics hahaha That was adorable, I love Edward and Renesmee time.
rain-it-shall chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
cute ]

i love edward and nessie moments
himynameisliz chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I loved the interation between Roasile and Jake, especially the moment at the end with the leash and the coller. I cracked up. Will there be an update or was that the end?
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »