Reviews for Music Lessons
AlannaCullen24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Amazing! I love the Nessie/Edward connection and I adore how sweet Jacob is in this!
Orioncat chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw! I loved this story! So Amazing! Why haven't I seen your work before. You're my new fave!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Rosalie's parting shot had me laughing.

Cute story, and refreshing to see Edward and Jake getting along. Imprinting is indeed a powerful thing.
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
That was really sweet, and the ending was great.
simkid chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I'm sorry but i was going though BD stoires and yours was the only good one i found that didnt say: Renesme BREADING DAWN SPOILERS! I mean hello, Renesme is the spoiler!

Aw I liked it, OMG I'm so weird I dislike the book but I love it's fanfictions
Imaginings chapter 1 . 11/11/2008

I love the ending!

This is so cute.
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
OH! That was ga good one Rose! HAHA! Dog Lease law... lmao.

I though Rose and Jacob are absolutely comical. They'll grow to like each other, only because they have the... ability to be mad only at each other. HAHA.

Man oh man... it is still SOO weird seeign Jaboc and Edward interact on a Friendly level. And it can't be considered OOC anymore either... Yipes.

orangemice311 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
hehe. I like the interactions between Jacob and Rosalie.
whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was pure awesomeness, and there's just nothing else to say. I LOVE it!
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. Sweet, but not saccharine, which is always a plus. :-) The bits with Rosalie were a nice touch, too. Lol.
LiqueArdena chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You're right. Fluffy and very cute. My favorite bit is that Jacob has stopped being bothered by Edward. I knew Edward had given up hating Jacob a while ago, but it bothered me that Jacob was still having a hard time. This makes it so nice. Only Leah is really left in the cold on this one... and sort of Rosalie, I guess since she's so determined to dislike Jacob.

I forgot to tell you good luck on your other stories. I'll buy them just so they can sell. You might have to tell me your pen name, though.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice story.

A good bonding moment.
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
that was amazing - sweet and perfect.

I'm surprised how much I liked it, considering it was Jake's pov.

It was fluffy without being overly sentimental.
taybee12 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aw, that was amazing! Totally sweet and perfect. The ending made me laugh. Great job! :)
Vampires-Rock4eva chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I absoluetely loved the ending!

It was funny :p