Reviews for Music Lessons
Midlight17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I love it! Very sweet and fits well. Of course she would have an interest in music with a father like Edward!
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aw, that was really neat.

I love Edward as a dad!

Heh-heh, leash...

It was nice to get into Jake's head again.

Great job!
Nessarie chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
How about a companion piece in Edward's PoV? That would be so awesome! Sorry, I'm an Edward PoV addict.

Great job! This is so beautiful!

silly bj chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I wish you would consider rewriting the entire fourth book. I know I would enjoy it more than the original. You could call it 'A New Dawn'.

This was great.
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I was squeeling through the whole thing due to fluff overload. o
kooshie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Aw, this one was so touching. The interactions between Edward and Nessie [I think Edward makes an awesome father!], Nessie and Jake and Edward-Nessie-Jake were pretty endearing. They make an odd yet caring family. Lol.

Thanks for this one shot. Loved it.
Forever Your Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I love this edward and nessie moment and jake always makes me laugh
logansfirecracker chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This story is absolutely amazing, and my favorie I believe that I have ever read. I loved it truly, I did. The relationship in my opinion was not focused on nearly enough in the final book of the Twilight Saga. I hope you will consider writing another if not more involving Nessie and Edward's relationship, you truly have a gift, thanks so much for sharing it with us, so there you have it, a reqest as well, I am actually off to read more of your works.
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Very Good story!
desvulalleb chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was beautiful! So sweet. I was always wondering what Nessie and Edward would do to bond. I liked the end, too. A
Gwarpy chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
this was adorable! you are a really talented writer! :D
NotMadeofTin chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very cute, loved the father-daughter interaction between Edward and Nessie, that was lacking in BD. And of course Jacob and Rosalie adding that element of funny, you captured their personalities well.
LoveEqualsEDWARD chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
That was great! Made me smile :)
Tri-Spira chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Nice little fic! I thought you did a great job with the original characters. I could really see them in my usual way. Thank you for sharing it with us.
GroovyExcel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
this was so cute... and so funny!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »