Reviews for Music Lessons
The Twilight Awards chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Congratulations! This story has been nominated in "The Breaking Dawn Round" of The Twilight Awards for the following categories:

Best Daddy Edward (K-T)
Relala chapter 1 . 9/6/2008

Anyway, great fic. I loved how much you had Edward in here because in the books everything was always about Bella/Jake when it came to Nissie and that was REALLY quite stupid!
sky colour chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Great! We definitely need more Edward and Nessie bonding time. That was sweet.

Lol, and the blond/canine jokes were awesome. The leash was hilarious. That's a really good one. You captured their personalities perfectly. This is a great piece of work. Good job!
dsolo chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is funny and touching at the same time. Love it. Write more. Especially loved Rosalie throwing the leash at him.
riseka chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
thefiretree chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Absolutely heart-warming. And exactly what I needed. I loved Breaking Dawn but for some reason, I just didn't get my complete Edward fill. Especially when it came to father-daughter time. :)
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
lawls. I can totally see Jake with a spiked collar... poor Rose. Though I don't feel as sorry for her now than I did after Eclipse. And I'm so glad that Jake finally imprinted. I think it's ironic that Bella was so grossed out by Quill imprinting on a two-year-old, and then Jake turns around and imprints on her new-born baby... lols.
LovelyTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great job! well written and an adorable story.

love the leash bit. hilarious!
dear forever yours chapter 1 . 8/23/2008

Despite the whole truce thing with Edward and Jacob, I'm still Team Edward.

But I love Rosalie all the way!
Allerion chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I agree. There wasn't much Dad-Daughter action in the books. I must admit I'm quite thankful that you posted this. It was absolutely adorable.

Nice blondie joke, by the way.
Phoenix-Faie chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
i loved seeing some Edward Renesmee interaction because there wasnt much in the book imo.

very well written

you have captured everyone so well, i loved Jacob and Rosalie :D lol
wishimight chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
lol loved the collar/leash at the end

aw, what a sweet and tender moment between Edward & Nessie

seriously, this felt like it was an actual outtake from SM herself

good job!
Aurabee chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
How do you *do* this? You (once again, I should say) captured Edward perfectly and then you nailed Jake too.

I loved this so much. Loved Edward and Nessie at the piano together, loved the tenderness between the two of them and the new relationship between Edward and Jake. Well done!
TwoRubySlippers chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
aw happy story!

i totally needed this, too... i felt like because edward was so against bella's baby for the entire time she was pregnant, there really needed to be A LOT of times when he was happy with Nessie, you know? like, there was one time when he kissed her on the forehead, and that's it... i really wanted more between them! so thanks for filling that gap! and was cute with jake, and hilarious with rose... that relationship cracked me up for ages.

yay for great story! you should write heaps and heaps of R/J stories... there aren't enough good ones yet!
Twistedtracy chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is beyond cute! I could so see this part in the book. The end with the leash is hilarious. You should really write more like this. Thanks!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »