Reviews for Dead And Gone To Hell
IT BEEN FOREVER AND I LOVE THIS SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
please update
Dragonsatan chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
omg can't wait for chapter 6!
android727 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Pretty please update! It was so amazing and so unique it would be a shame to not be continued!
Tsukimine12 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
God! i love your story!

please continue it soon!

bye xD
Minirowan chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This is really good! There are some inacurassies, like King Vegeta freaking out over Goku and Gohan being Super Sayins. Based on the first or second chapter, all Sayins in HFIL were aware of at least Goku's status since they watched his fight with Freeza. You also have a few typos and random mistakes in every chapter, but since this story isn't you're main focus it can't be helped. If anything, I would greatly appreciate it if you kept a closer eye on what's said and done in the story if continue writing. It's confusing when you write one thing then turn around and change it the next chapter.

Anyway, this is a great read! I really hope there's a new chapter coming up!
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
interesting plot you got here... I'm curious as to see where this goes.
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
please update soon
CrazyXAngel chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
please update soon.
Person chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Wow! This is so awesome! This is a really interesting story! I love it! lol I almost wanna say 'keep getting more Writer's Block so I can read more' but that's a little selfish, so, good luck with this, and other writings, too! XD THIS IT A AWESOME! GOOD LUCK!
Remembering childhood chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
WOW... It had been a while since the last update, I had to read a few chapters back to remember this great story of yours ;)

Very well made, it could have been more emotionally compelling, with more details of what's going on in their heads... but you're doing a very good job with this !

Keep it up, very entertaining !
Xj9 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I can't wait to see what Bardock has planned for Gohan. I wonder what Vegeta will do when he hears where his family is... Please update soon!
Remembering childhood chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Good fic! The storyline is quite original... but I still can't foresee how Cell plans to twist Gohan into a soul-destroying weapon. Hm. I'm intrigued.

Update soon!
apocalyps24 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
really quite enjoying this story...just curious but what are Goku's and Gohans current power lvls?
Jimbo chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Excellent story so far. Please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »