Reviews for Missing Scenes of Perfection
JJ chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Nice you were born to be a writer you should write this type of story more often. 10-10 perfection!

From JJ:D
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awww... ) Sweetness.
euphoricxdreamer chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I think the first chapter was better, but I still absolutely loved it.

Edward was still the perfect gentlemen I loved, but at the the same time, his perfect, composed facade had dropped...

To reveal the sexy, lustful Edward we all loved.

Are you, or HAVE you, got the story of their second honeymoon?
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That. Was. Epic.

I don't usually read Rated M's... I dunno... I find it embarrassing, like Edward and Bella's private moments should stay private. I guess that's how far the obsession goes!

But that was absolutely amazing. I don't read smut, and I loved how Edward was still a gentleman, even though it was his first time.

5/5

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Dantelover051386 chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
yeah you really need to write the sex scene between edward and bella before they meet aro and his thugs. (wiggles eyebrows)
bibliomaniac123 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
i loved this one too...it was perfect:D
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
wow this was even better than i had expected...this is the first fanfic ive read abt their first night but i totally loved it...uve brought out the characters very well...exactly how edward n bella wud react:)
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
wow that was one hot it.
annabella chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
THIS is how it should have been written the first time. Awesome!
SableBeauty118 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I am new to fanfiction, and therefore fascinated by depth of imagination that is channeled in the creation of all of the twilight fanfiction. I am an avid twilight fan and to read your literature, and to actually receive the fulfillment that BD couldn't provide due to the rating and Mrs. Meyer's discretion, has been amazing. Thank you for writing this story and thank you for sharing it with us. I loved your bio page and hope to hear a lot more from you soon, especially the last missing scene.
kinsano chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Very hot, though I prefer when you do EPOV...
Romance-Gurl chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was really great. It felt as if Stephenie Meyer wrote this because it went really smoothly after you took over writing it. Great job!
Twilightfan108 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
loved it
Ef-Ef-Addict chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Loved it! i loved your version of how things would go on the fade to black version at isle esme :)
keyecullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Yep, this was still as good as the first time that I read it!

Keye