Reviews for Missing Scenes of Perfection
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Okay, so I never did review when I read this because I was new to fanfiction and I had no idea what the hell was going on. In fact, it took me awhile to even figure out what the very first thing I ever read on FFN was, til I searched back through a ton of emails. But, alas, I found your story and, I have to admit, glad that I hadn't reviewed yet so I could tell you all this! LOL!

So, yes, this was my first chapter, ever, to read on FFN. And I read it again and I still like it.

Keye
Debbie chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Very good keep going!
twihard12341885 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
omfg. that was soo arrousing! arrghh- i wish i was bella.
principessa-della-mafia chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow. You're so awesome at this. I've read some of you're other stories. It's perfect i could actually see that happening in BD i wish she wrote it though but i guess it's okay now that you have written it.
Tooonks chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Wooow this was perfect! I loved it! I always wonder how was their fist night, and the second...

Oh, no! It's complete! I thought it would be fantastic if you wrote their third time, you know, on the following day.

But it's ok. We had our missing scenes. Better than ever!
sweetmama77 chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Wow! Amazing!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Aw, beautiful! So tender and loving. *sigh*
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
I don't normally go for vampire sex scenes...but I do love this one :P I am never going to read Breaking Dawn without this story in my mind :)

Keep writing.
TwerdLife chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
kewl

can u plz put more on

plz u have good writting

the other ifcs iv read like this arnt that great

plz write more
nitsuAPJ chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Wait... what? Only two chapters? I thought you were going to do all of them? Please *puppy dog eyes*

Pam
hersheycuddles chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Lol Oh Edward, you never fail me
trinity70x7 chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I've read several BD "missing moments" and this was one of the better ones. You write from Edward's POV very well, many fanfic writers just don't seem to understand him. I think you do.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Wonderful
rebecca chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
The scences that you described was very fitting. Enough to keep you interested but not over the top. Well written. Thanks for expanding on Breaking Dawn where I felt needed more "fluff". Love your insight into Breaking Dawn and what you despised. Very Honest. Loved it.

Thanks again.