Reviews for Missing Scenes of Perfection
tinyhearts18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
totally agree with you that stephanie missed the sex scenes lol I mean Im not one of those that like reading rated scenes but this I wouldn't of minded as long as she didnt do it too explicit but yeah I was disappointed that there was no sex scene in BD and I gotta say that that book was my favorite,and your profile makes a good point as to why people wouldnt like BD, but I totally liked the outcome of it, but dreaded reading JPOV until i read it...then Eclipse was awesome! but I liked what you just created for me and filled in the blanks lol good job and I love it! it wasnt too explicit to endure so keep up the good work ;)

xoxo Tiny
ladybeekeeper chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Wow, some hot lemons! Why have you stopped writing? I wish you had continued, I would have liked to read what else you could spin. Thanks, and I'll have you on alert :)
lorish36 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
If possible, chapter 2 was even better than chapter 1! Excellent!
lorish36 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow, that was the best first time scene I've read! Amazing!
cfangs chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Holy shit...that was hot! More please!
Julie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Oh my God! This was so good. Extremely well written. Very sensuel but not to 'dirty'. Really capturing the characters as portrayed by Stephenie Meyer. Really good, thank you. It's like finding a very important piece of a puzzle.
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Once again beatiful chapter, so hot and sweet, and good mix. I haven't read a BD honeymoon story inforever and this just brought me right back into that story and how much fun it is to read the missing parts. I so wish you would continue!
IthinkIamobsessed chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I just found this story and I loved it so much I read chapter one and went straight into chapter 2 without reviewing...and then I flew through that chapter to discover you stopped writing a year ago. / Sad day. Why did you stop! This is beautiful! You write Edward so well! I honestly believe these thoughts oculd be his! I wish you'd continue this!
Absenteeism chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
This is very, very good, the kind of thing I would have wanted to read in the books. Hoping for an update soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
love it :) haha and just a quick fyi... its been quite some time since uve updated... haha update soon!
Sugargirl5 chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I loved this, please update soon!
Z. Nicole chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome! So erotic, and sensual... I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
That was written so beautifully. You capture both of their nervousness so wonderfully. I especially loved the ending explaining the feather scene. LOL! Great job. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Twilights1Fan chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
That was incredible. Edward always the romantic gentlemen. He sure does know how to please a lady wow! Thanks for sharing this wonderful behind closed doors lemon, LOL !
NemmerlesRaven chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Very sexy, and gives me a most realistic (and graphic) insight into Edward's mind while he is honeymooning on the island. You really understand the characters well.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »