Reviews for Knowing Me, Knowing You
Agentwill63 chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Hi, just want to say, I love you for this story.
KaiTheFox chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I say best banjo-kazooie fanfic ever. Ever. Ever in the history of the world, no universe.
SeanTheTakuni chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Bravo, encore, one of the greatest fanfiction's I've ever read! You rock.
joe chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really liked this its just amazing
Dubindore chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
I've made a new hobby of reading Banjo-Kazooie fan stories. Especially ones with a relationship more than friendship. But out of all the stories I've read, none come close to yours. I stayed up literally all night reading it. I just couldn't stop. But now that this story is over, I feel emptiness. And now that it's over, and I have no idea how long it's been since being posted, I don't know if you will ever see this review. I really hope you do though. And if you do, please email me at bohntyler& . I would really want to talk to you about these kind of things. You are the best!
ThatsMamaLuigi2You chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
This is my favourite Banjo-Kazooie story! Oh man, it inspired me to write my own BK story, which I'll hopefully put up someday, once I finish it... Be proud of your work; it definitely awes others, and it was beautiful. B-E-A-Utiful!

If I'm being completely honest here, there's just something special about Banjo and Kazooie that makes them stand out, and this is coming from a Yoshi, Knuckles, K. Rool, and Lanky Kong fan. Love Banjo's blue eyes!

LOVE this story. Thank you for this fine piece of artwork!
The Silver Storyteller chapter 12 . 12/9/2011
And to commemorate what has to have been my Twentieth playthrough of Banjo-Kazooie on my good ol N64, ive decided to read this story for the fifth time. This story is short(ish), sweet, and so full of classic B-K goodness, whats not to love.
Kassie645 chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Wow! I wish I had your writing talent! This has been great reading and imagining this story! I hope you're planning on making a sequel!
Accessthegamer chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
awesome work. I hope in the future there is a sequel.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Aw, quite the bit of fluff between Banjo and Kazooie in this chapter! It's pretty cool how Banjo dashed in to save Kazooie, especially considering she's so much faster than him. Guess this shows to Kazooie just how much he cares, though I bet she already new that. Still, it was cute to picture Banjo holding Kazooie like that.

The memories were also nice. A good touch to add with the freedom of flight. (Another really nice scene to picture.)

And so Grunty returns... I think I read somewhere in the summary she does, but seeing as how I can't remember and am too lazy to go check, I'll just say that I wonder what she has planned... I just hope they kick her bony(metallic) butt again before she regains her ability o rhyme. DX Although I am glad to see everyone's favorite witch again. What's a Banjo-Kazooie story without an evil witch to whup? XD
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Tooty makes for a very supporting sister, doesn't she? Course, after saving her from Grunty in the first game, that's the least she could do... Lol, only kidding, only kidding...

There were a couple of comical scenes here... Mostly thanks to Kazooie XD, but the serious nature of their newest adventure gave a lot more meaning to everything. A pretty good start.
DW-Chaos WolfEdge chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really like the idea of this couple in Banjo-Kazooie, (maybe that has something to do with the title...? XD) and so far you're the first authoress I've seen do the pairing justice with a fanfic.

I love how it isn't rushed or just another one-shot. No, this time with what you've written, it looks like we'll be in for a ride as Banjo tries to figure out his feelings for Kazooie... And with as interesting a line as "It always ended in confusion.

Well, first came the kiss…

…then the confusion." I don't think we'll be disappointed. :)

Can't wait to read the rest. ~Chaos.
Buselmegin chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
check out banjoxkazooie story realization
Twitchy Matchi chapter 12 . 6/25/2010
Dude, that was the most brilliant BK story I've ever read. Everyone was so IC and the emotions felt genuine and...yeah, I'll stop rambling. Great job! _
Cassie not real name chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
OMG! that was one of the most amazing Banjo Kazooie stories i have ever read! and i read alot of stories! I loved the plot and foreshadowings the most! You are an amazing wrighter!

I hope u hav more stories like this!

Loved it! XD