Reviews for Forgiven
love325kitty chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
ARE U GOING TO WRITE NEXT THE CHAPTER? BECAUSE I LIKE THIS
LenoreHepburn chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Come on please update...

I really am in an angst mood these says and this fic is just... please...? it really is awesome...
xStarryyAngellx chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
oh my gosh that's Sasuke rite? oMG i ned to know what happened! lol…
marci16 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
wow. you seriously need to update this story and SOON. I need to read what happened with Sakura and why her old friends are so upset at her! ah! the stress. keep up the awesome writing and please, update soon :)
micchi sakura chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Micchi: So far this story is AWESOME! I like the story line so far! Please update soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Gothic-Porcelain chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
What a good story plot _- Sakura has a good veiw on people...I wonder if Naruto and the others had frowned because of their betrayel or just her the suspense is thrilling! And why did is Sasuke with team hebi? Please update soon! Please, Please, please!

Kudos,

Gothic Porcelain129
colourfulgurl chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
omg this chappie is so good...im starting to think that it is all Sasukke's fault that her other friends were being mean and hating her because they all gave her sad looks and Sasuke isnt even in their group anymore oh well cant wait for u to update :D
klxsxs chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
This story was awesome!
chibi-fyed chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Omg thx for tha up date n.n im like luvin suigetsu lol to bad sasuke is their leader thx nd plz up date soon. -
AlcoholandPizza chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
wow this story is really good so far i wanted to cry last chapter! and stupid orochiGAYmaru she should tell tusnade that way she doesnt HAV to sit next to sasuke! lol

hopefully suigetsu will help sakura through her hell until sasuke relizes wat he did!

is naruto really mad at her? he wasnt there the day that they all said they hated her
Pandamonsta1 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
awesome...can't wait for the next chapter...update plz )
mysteriousgirl8395 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Your story was so sad that I even cried! Please continue it cause now I'm so curious.
all hearts are dark and cold chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Hurry up and make the next one!
Red Reaper88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
this is really good so far...update soon
chibi-fyed chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
wow that was really deep i mean like that could all happen just like that, thats sad omg sakura you should of told them to go #$% them selves sum friends they were.i knew a girl that was accused of that once i said to her to tell them to get #$ &

lolz but yea now wea like best friends and shes like really funy to but shy as well.(cuz my school is really snobby and most nd get jealous of my mates nd me lolz we always laugh at them cause they try to hard. n_n)

i hope sakura gets better plz update soon

nd i hope she gets to go stand up to her old friends.

cant wait till next time _