Reviews for The Call
minifi chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I LOVE this sory! It's perfect. Can't wait to read your other Bones stories. :-)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is really good, I love BB oneshots.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You did an excellent job matching Brennan's patterns of speech in this segment to her phone conversations in the episode. Also, very nice bit of Booth noticing her not making eye contact.
laurashrub chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
A very good piece of writing on a really interesting episode.

Seriously I loved it. Booth's concern and your focus on him was really well done. I know this idea has been done to death but most of the ones I've read adapt some part of it for shipping purposes. Yours was both fascinating and believable.
grammar.grammarian chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
"no, it's- i don't think- the blood's not all mine-"

perfect hearkening back to "the murder charges won't stick-", when she called angela. nice work.
Magniflorious chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Love this, especially the phone conversation. And killer last line. :)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this is so so so awesome.

- oh, so sweet.
chocoholictoo chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Your writing is amazing. Full of emotions, feelings, tenderness, laughter ... you're so gifted I hope you'll get back to writing.

Wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year and for the story am on my way to hang dry my laundry ...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Intense story! I really enjoyed it!
Berrica chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah, one of my favorite epis EVER! I've seen attempts at this scene before, but this is the best so far. I just have to say, I've been reading a bunch of your fics, and I LOVE them! I've been cracking ribs trying not to laugh out loud, considering its almost 4 in the morning and the rest of the house is asleep. I don't know how I've managed it so far. Sometimes I didn't. Can't wait to see more writing from you!
DaLiza chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Loved it! Loved Booth choosing "Hot Blooded" as his ringtone for Bones, his anxiety on the plane and determination to get to her as quickly as he can. Favorite lines:

-Can’t you just stay put where I can keep an eye on you?

-Nothing mattered right now except that he needed to be with her. Whether or not she wanted him there. Whether or not he could actually do anything. He needed to see her and verify that she was alive and well and stubborn, the way she always was.

-The sight of Bones sitting calmly in the exam room was possibly the most beautiful thing he’d seen since the emergence of the filthy, squalling creature they had named Parker.

Well done!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ha hA that was great loved it.
siapom chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This is brilliant. It really sets the perfect tone for Booth during that missing scene. :)
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I loved that episode! And I love the way you handled this. I hadn't actually thought about that before. Excellent job!
fandroid chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
The episode was great, and so was the story.

Specifics:

Overtime line- wizard.

The Realisation-that-would-come-hours-later- nice addition.

A job well done.