Reviews for Heart and Soul
This really is one of my favourite stories from ff. It just grabs you in the heart and I always find myself crying whenever I revisit this story. I really love some of the themes you've explored here. Personally I don't agree when they say they are glad the souls came, I mean, it's great that they make the best out of the situation but it's a bit of a stretch to be able to feel glad when all of their dear ones have been taken by the souls or died as a result of the invasion. Anyway this is just a small quible of mine, love the heart and soul argument, it truly got me thinking about what it means to be a person and what it means to love. I really love how you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia's relationship, to the point where I was hoping you would write more of their interactions, no matter how mundane or insignifican they are to the plot (but alas the plot needs to keep moving). Great job, this is a story that never gets old :)
moira33 chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
I love this story
moira33 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I saw the movie and I liked it I even cried at the end
This sounds interesting
animegirlforever11 chapter 39 . 7/29/2014
BEST FANFIC EVER! I don't know why it took me so long to find it but I'm glad I did. I took me on an emotional roller-costar which not a lot of fiction can do. Loved it to death.
Guest chapter 39 . 6/4/2014
OH MY GOD. I absolutely loved this! One of the greatest I ever read, such a original idea! Please keep on writing. I would love a sequel to this
Anonymooouuussse chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
AMAZING! :D YOU NEED TO CONTINUE WRITING! OMG PWEASE! 3 LOVED THE STORY IT WAS VERY ENTERTAINING! I ALMOST NEVER FINISH READING FANFICTION MORE THAN 20 CHAPTERS LONG, BUT NOW! I FEEL LIKE A CHANGED PERSON! :D AM ALSO DEBATING ON READING THE HOST NOW... THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT IT TOOK FOR YOU TO WRITE THIS TO MAKE US HAPPPY! THANK YOU SOO MUCH 3 :D
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 39 . 2/8/2014
So sad :(
The Black Lucifer chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
this kinda reminds me of an old american book called "the animorphs", as it has the same story as this
NaikoMakasi chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
GREAT STORY COOOOOOLLLLL! Subarashi shigoto sore wa totemo subarashidesu... watashiwa ryucho ni eigo o hanasuode. Watashiwa nihonjindesu...
plopper chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
What is this bullsh*t?! Ugh... Not cool man... DIDNT LIKE THE STORY!
bdogrulz chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
i read this chapter its preatty good i havnt seen the movie u mentioned but ill read this find out my as i go on with this story
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 39 . 1/23/2013
okay so i literally was unable to put this down. lke physically incapable of pausing long enough to review anywhere earlier but the very end. i'll try to put all the feelings this story inspired in me here but no matter what remember that i am unable to get it all into words: i nearly cried at least a dozen times. i don't cry when reading. i just don't. the closest i have gotten to that point before is twice per book and that was in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance series. specifically the ending of the last book but whatever. your story is more than worthy of both originals (it even convinced me half-way-through to buy The Host just to make sure Stephanie Meyer can do it as well as you can. which is even weirder because i KNOW how good she is from Twilight.) and if The Host hadn't already been published i'd be after you to get this officially published. but just as amazing was how accurate your characters'personalities were to Bleach and how you made the scariest situations light in their own way as well as truly meaningful. ...

i guess the only other thing i can say is don't doubt yourself. and if you are doing that because ya wanna doubt yourslf just for kicks,then don't doubt me. it's all true.

PS. i don't know if you are a Teen Titans fan, but i would be honored if you took a look at my story Mind and Body.
fokker333 chapter 39 . 1/15/2013
So I reread this story again, and again I was completely and utterly struck by how good it is. If you are reading this, ForeverSam, I just want you to know that I have no words to describe how much I love this story.

Incidentally, are you excited for the movie adaptation of The Host? I know I am.

fokker333
theperidot0814 chapter 31 . 12/10/2012
This story is honestly really well written and doesn't deserve to b eleft unfinished ;) i hope you update soon!
XxDrumAndBassGirlxX chapter 1 . 9/6/2012