Reviews for Heart and Soul
Tori chapter 39 . 11/28/2018
I am a new fan of Bleach. I'm really late to the fandom, but I wholeheartedly support IchiRuki even though they didn't end up together. Their relationship is so beautiful that cannot be portrayed as romantic nor platonic. Their bond is something more meaningful and beyond; and that made me love the franchise. They gave me happiness on their adventures, and sadness now it has ended the way most of us are not expecting.

Just like any fan, they continue to keep searching for more and read more about them.

I've just finished this in one night, and I don't have any regrets. You didn't make it boring or out of place. You nailed the characters intact. You made me feel happy, sad, angry, etc. for them. The story is incredible even though it's based from The Host series. Your writing is wonderful, even though there were some errors here and there. It's also not overly desrciptive nor straightforward. It's just right.

Thank you for writing this and completing this amazing story. It's really rare to see a fanfic featuring them with motives and thoughts like a sane person and not just being a lovesick idiot throughout the story. I know this story has been finished for a long time, but I want to leave a review because you made this reader have a good story to read and finish it with satisfaction. Thank you author!
SunBinamra chapter 39 . 3/27/2018
EEEEEEEEE SO GOOD! But Summer, noooo. Gah, you are really good at screwing with my emotions, you know that?

Anyway, this was fantastic as always, thank you for sharing!
fhsjfisjjfjsifjsfkisjf chapter 39 . 7/1/2016
Well that left me with tears and a truck load of feels
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 39 . 3/1/2016
ForeverSam,
Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction.
It takes a lot of determination and effort finish a fanfiction.
Thanks.
-Bringer of the Morrow / Winged Serpent of Light
Yuki chapter 39 . 2/17/2016
Wow.. Seriously, man.. I'm speechless.. I don't know what to say exactly.. Like.. OMG THAT WAS SOO BOOTYFUL ;w; EVERYTHING. IS. WOW... I CAN'T PUT IT IN WORDS
Guest chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
For the past few chapters I was hoping u had rukia dream about her turning into one of the souls but found out it was real and I don't sound to be mean but I hate what u did there you should kept rukia and ichigo Alone and not have them urn into the enemy
Justapunkbitch chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
I very much enjoyed your story :3 it had been so long since I read the host I was slightly lost more towards the end. But that was okay. Thanks for writing and posting this! It was really good and we'll written!
the.m1ghty.pen chapter 39 . 6/12/2015
Ah, really really good story. I must say I like your happy ones better lol. Then again, I'm a happy ending kind of writer lol. I've read the Host - love that book. Way better than her Twilight books for sure. Ugh, never reading those again. Ahem, anyway, I'm actually not surprised you ended it this way, nor am I in particular upset that you did. When I first read the Host, I actually didn't realize that 5 blank pages later was an epilogue. So I totally thought Wanda had died. A couple months later I reread it and then noticed more pages. Kept flipping and OMG there's an epilogue! lol And while it would have been "good" to make Ichigo like Summer, I'm sort of glad you didn't. Not everything always pans out in the end - no one will ever be liked by everyone, and I liked that realistic aspect to the story. Especially when reading that as much as Ichigo tried to console her, Rukia knew he was glad Summer had made the choice. It was in conjunction with his character and his stubbornness. Perhaps maybe a little bit of regret on his part - more of a growth of character than him actually liking Summer, but either way, it still worked. Again, great story. Adieu.
dolly ramratan chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I like this
HellboundShadow chapter 39 . 4/26/2015
I loved this story! It was amazing.
HellboundShadow chapter 38 . 4/26/2015
Oh gosh :'(
HellboundShadow chapter 37 . 4/26/2015
YES BRING RUKIA BACK TO US MAKE ICHIGO HAPPY PLEASE
HellboundShadow chapter 36 . 4/26/2015
Nanao can not die. No way.
HellboundShadow chapter 35 . 4/26/2015
Woohoo, reaching the end! Did i mention I loved this idea?
HellboundShadow chapter 34 . 4/25/2015
Oh no. I just realized: how are Ichigo and Rukia going to be together again?