Reviews for Yes, It's Me Again
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love love love buffy the vampire slayer and i thought that song was perfect.
guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
hey i know u r not updating anylonger but in case you decide to continue i have some suggestions. you should change your ideas instead of sticking to just one. you might want to change up the pace of the story too
IsThisYourCard chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I was actually legitimately sad when I hit the next button and realized that it was a drabble not a story...in other words, I might cry from joy if you make that first drabble into a story...just sayin'.
Discreetly Gleeful chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So good! This would be awesome by itself!
kibaxkaori chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Nice. This is an interesting take, and I'm curious to see how your next chapters go. Thanks for the chapter. .
Homo Explosion chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
:D Continue Please?
chocolate101 chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I think I just fell in love with you. That was the most wonderful passionately delicious slain story I have ever read. More?
Wynja chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
FUCK! YOu made me misty-eyes over breakfast! Bastard! Ah, this was beautiful, though! Really a fav among "poem-like-stories" which usually, lets face it, suck. But now I have to go read something happy, because really... can't start the day with tears in my eyes...
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Why must this be so tragic yet so beautiful? You always manage to make my heart swell with sadness and beauty.
FlyinBison chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Aw, wow. That was really sad. But this this chapter was like a poem. It conveyed so many feelings. I really like your word choice and the flow of this chapter/epilogue. Nicely done!

I also meant to thank you for the surprise dedication in the last chapter. I am flattered and I feel really special. But you deserve all these comments and reviews. You write well and I enjoy your fics. :) That's why I can't wait to see what you write next, hehe.
addictedtothis chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
absolutely loved it. god the angst, the drama, the slashy fun.. please continue in future drabbles...or a full story? :) really enjoyed your writing thus far - epically happy to see you update twice in a fairly short time space. (I was actually looking to re-read your 'mountain bows' story but couldn't find it anywhere on fanfic and had pretty much given up until you updated a few days ago and you popped right up at the top of the fanfic db.) Please continue - this shit is throughly good.
FlyinBison chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Aww...I can't believe it's already over. It was good and I can't wait to see what other fics you write (whether it be Sladin or not) :). Keep up the good work.
Wynja chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Amazing story! I'm so annoyed though, because the title resembles another story which I have stopped reading, so I must have deleted one of YOUR updates by mistake, because I hadn't read part 2! Well, at least I got to read two great Sladin-chapters in a row, which wasn't too bad! ;) I'll just have to learn to read the author-names... ;)Great work, you!
Wynja chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
WOO-HO! Yes this WOULD really mess with the nice and homey-fluffy feeling Terms has mostly been leaning towards lately... I like it a LOT!
FlyinBison chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
OMG that was such a steamy chapter. I liked you you integrated but Robin's and Arsenal's angst with their desire/lust and equated it all to almost an addiction. I can't wait for your next chapter and to see how this fits into the web you are spinning. Oh dear, what will happen when Slade finds out? Hehe. Again, great job!