Reviews for Finding the Light
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This is a beautiful piece,an amazing oneshot. I loved it!.
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great job. I love what JKR did with Neville in DH... she really made him into a respectable character, and this was a great little character sketch of this tragic scene.
Rameelia chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Loved it that the story stayed true to cannon. Neville played a crucial part in the Battle of Hogwarts but the readers got only a glimpse of what he had become. Glad to see those gaps filled in and your fic was a profound study of Neville: his reactions, his hopes, fears, all swirling around in his head. While fighting's action, those short minutes of respite are bound to be filled with reflections, about good and bad things.

Especially liked this line:

"It’s a snake, he tells himself. It’s not the same. Killing it isn’t like killing a human. It’s your duty to help win this."

Very good portrayal of the changed Neville who's rougher, yes, but there's still that gentle and caring, and (I would like to think) non-violent person inside him. (Somehow, violence doesn't suit him.)

All in all, it was a very moving one-shot, thanks for sharing!
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I can definitely write a review - I already said this, but I love it. D It was amazingly well-written. )

Awesome job.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is wonderful, you write Neville so well. What a hero he is! I really loved this!