Reviews for Coming Forth by Sundown
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 13 . 2/22
Hey. So I read this fic in about 1 day. It was excellent. I really enjoyed it. There were parts of it that were downright depressing but it kept the story line realistic. Plus you demonstrated what true love really is...the happiness of the other. Yugi could have chosen to be with Atemu, to not leave...but Atemu was happy knowing that his aibou was safe. So even though it was hard for yugi, he loved his other self so much that he was willing to endure that pain to allow his Yami's happiness. I love that.

You kept the characters in character which I appreciated. Yugi was strong yet sensitive which is his true character. This is probably the most canon story I have read in quite some time. Not overly dramatic yet sticking to a realistic ending. It leaves the reader truly wondering if the two will ever meet again. I love that you write Yugi as confident that he will see his other half one day. That is love, power, and belief. It may not be easy but it is real.

So all in all I really enjoyed this fic. I generally only review if I really enjoyed the read. Thanks for feeding my puzzleshipping monster.
Mana's Madness chapter 13 . 12/24/2013
Aww... Cute... Damn ending's making it difficult to find things to say . Overall, I liked how canon you made it seem, and I admire the research I'm guessing you had to do for this. And you certainly got me teary-eyed. WHYYYYYY?! WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER AT THE END, EVEN THROUGH A MAJOR TIME SKIP?! Eheh... Sorry about that. It's just... The feels! You're too good at writing ._.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Stunning beyond words. Reminds me of Xena/Gabrielle. Soulmates Never Die.
Baka chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
Yami Bakura wasn't Zorc. He merged with Zorc sealing his fate. As Akefia he had been posessed by Zorc was sealed by Atem and released in the form of Yami Bakura when the Millennium Ring was found. If he didn't merge with Zorc he would still exist.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
It's stories like these that remind me that Yuugiou is actually a very sad story. I never like it when someone like Yuugi has to wait such a long time for someone they're meant for, only to suffer for the waiting. I kind of share Anzu's sentiment on that - Atemu and Yuugi love each other in a beautiful, but sad, way.

I couldn't spot any grammatical mistakes, so more power to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
... Oh. OH. Now I get it. If Atemu's the god, then that means Yugi is the god-king, yes? Yuugi-ou and all that? So Atemu's probably back because -Yugi's- duty wasn't fulfilled. Huh.
Penga chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I'm not too sure if you're even active on here anymore, but just in case, I'd like to point out how much I enjoyed your story. It's obvious that a lot of research and forethought was put into the plot, and I like how you kept characters' integrity by staying true to their personalities.

You should also know that I don't normally like Yugi and Yami as a romantic couple. But you were so subtle and genuine in your portrayal of their feelings that it all fit together so well.

So... wonderful job! I've added this story to my favorites and will be coming back to it from time to time. :]
StarliteOracle chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
luv this
KhemRocks chapter 13 . 3/10/2011
Holy crap! Sorry for the language, but that was my first reaction upon reading this. I read it all the way through in one sitting, absolutely love it! And I'm glad you decided on the ending that you did, just beautiful. Straight to faves.
Casanaria chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
I hate these type of endings.

So cliche...

and sad

but otherwise the story was very interesting T_T
ForestGuardian311 chapter 13 . 6/17/2010
I, for one, think you did a fabulous job with this fic. I was once searching about the Egyptian gods on Wikipedia and was very surprised to actually find one named Atem, so I'm glad you put that prospect in this story. I'm very much a Puzzleshipping fan, as long it doesn't get smutty...that's where I draw the line. But cute, fluffy, "brotherly" sort of stuff is nice.

Anyway, good job, and I hope to read more of your stories soon!
BleachedNaruto chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
this is my opinion but you dont have to listen to it but maybe you could make a side story or a sequle(SP) showing what happens after yugi dies.

the story was realy good. i cried thrugh the last 2-3 chapters.
homosexualsakura chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
You should be proud of yourself... This is the only fanfic tht has made me cry...

Lots of delirius love,

ERREREER

P.S: I am so hoping for a sequel...
PageTurn chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Amazing. I thought this was exceptional. I tried to quit at chapter 5 for the night, but after several hours of tossing and turning, got up at 2:00a to finish. Good lenth, great suspense, sweet ending...it was a wonderful story. Thank you.

PS-Yes, this ending is best. No offense, but the other two were just awful! ;)
Rayeth syrinx.lethegmail.com chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
Oh god...this was just... I just watched the final season again and oh god... I love how IC your characters are. I love how true to the ygo universe this is. I can completely imagine this happening in the manga/anime (although possibly without the words "I love you"). The ending was perfect. I really loved that he's sad, but there's a quiet strength there too. I liked Hanif and that he was Arabic. Speaking of which, I take the name as Malik because it's an actual Arabic name (means "master") actually. What else? This might be the best Yugioh fanfic ever in terms of being like the original. I mean-thank you for writing something like this.