Reviews for Anyone but you
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
oh no! undo it! undo it! Poor Crowley! This is very well done though, and is probably my favorite Good Omens fic of yours.

I do wish there was a part two, where everything gets fixed somehow, but that would detract from the drama I guess.

Thanks for writing.

I think you're wonderful, even though this little fic has made me a bit depressed. Maybe I'll go back and re-read that one where Crowley has a cold, to cheer me up! :)

cg
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is fantastic. There are so many stories about Crowley rising, but none about Aziraphale falling, which logically is equally possible as they both walk the precipice.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh, that's heartbreaking.
scorsby chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
this was beautiful and so sad. the fact that the only thing he didnt want happened. I always feel more sorry for crowley than az, i dont know w hy. BUt this is so lovely and sad and bittersweet. Hhow could he have fallen? It doesnt seem possible.

Zellahxx
rozulthorn chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
*gapes in an unladylike fashion*

Wow... I mean, just... wow... You really have a gift there. I'm normally a little wary of Romance fics, but this is just... wow.

*slaps self for not being eloquent enough*

The thought of Aziraphale falling is such a scary and sad one, and poor Crowley having done it without meaning. The idea is darkly wonderful, and your writing style carries it off to perfection. I salute you... and must now read the book again to reassure myself that Aziraphale is still good and himself. You are far too convincing.
Teldra chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Awesome story.
wolfofjade chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Oh, how _tragic_.
firemaiden01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Nice ending, the proud, invincible, Crowley finally discovering that even he can fall apart just because someone has left him.

Trying to convince himself that it hadn't been wrong, that it wasn't meant to be.

I really like what you have done here. I will add it to my favorite stories list.

Congratulations ;)

Sorry for taking so long to review, I'm just seeing the eldest pages of the GO sections. )
Crowley Black chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
oh my god that was awsome! sad but awsome. i'm crying! it was that good
NeuroticSquirrel chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Sequel, please!
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Sigh. Well, now I'm throughly depressed. Can you write a second chapter saying how Aziraphale turns back to normal?
Waves-Sama chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Beautiful, sad and yet haunting. I like it.
Involuntary-black-sheep chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Gah! ;_; Now THAT is well written angst!
Addicted chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Oh no. That was horrible. I mean, the story! Not your writing! Your writing was excellent, as usual! But the story was so sad! I'm going to go find a happy fic now, so I don't start crying.
Raven chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Holy cow.

The angst! The angst!

I loved it, though. Poor, poor Crowley... and Aziraphale...

They are meant for each other, though. I have a feeling I'll be coming back to re-read this one some time soon.