Reviews for Revy's Rage
Innerstruggle88 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Nice start i do hope you continue, but since its been such a long time since you uploaded this i won't hold my breath.

Keep up the good work
michiru chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
okay, this needs another chapter, but at first I was like WTF, then it was aww, they care, now its just...? needs another chapter. nice Revy-hulk comparison, she is angry almost all the time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I like it pretty inventive Rock is Iron Man And Revy Is the Hulk brilliant! i'd like too see the next chapter its off too a good start
firedragonboy chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Dear lord what have you unleased on Roanapur.

Dood idea for a story.
Sai978 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
oh! this is the iron suit story that rock found? Neat! i was wondering whatever happen to it
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh no...not the Hulk.
angelbattler chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
YES! Definately keep going with this, dude.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I liked it when Rock got his chance to be an Iron Man-type hero.

I also like that Revy now has a turn in becoming a superhero herself.

I agree with the Hulk/She-Hulk choice for her.

On the anger issues of hers.

I also like that this had elements of the original Hulk movie.

Even if I didn't think much of the movie myself.

Good stuff.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I think this is a brillant idea. Especially how you added Iron Rock to the mix. Kinda reminds me of orionpax09's Superwomen of Eva series. Good stories those are.

Anyway I would love to see stories where Benny and Dutch (and maybe a few others) got superpowers.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is an awesome Idea! Have you ever head of Deadpool? He is the funniest anti-hero ever: He's from the same project as wolvereen, but can heal more damage (ie, a bullet through the Brain) and he has no claws. He's skilled in martial arts, guns, swords and explosives. He also has awesome one liners, ie. "Sh. My common sense is tingiling." and "Mr President! I need to pee!" Look him up on wikipedia and wikiquote.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
SWEET! Awesome idea, i though u were just having a lil fun with Roc and the armor bur Revy? Well Im amused and thats all that really matters and i cant wait for an update to this fic.