Reviews for ARK
ChipTheCheese chapter 18 . 11/19
Oh, what a sweet christmas chapter! I love how everyone is like a big family up there on ARK! Shadow and Marias friendship is just so sweet, I loved it!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 5 . 10/25
I know you probably got many answers on your question already, but I thought he was talking about shadow, not saying he was a traitor but that no one could really stop him since he was born on the ark.
Broadway Evanescence chapter 4 . 10/25
This had me laughing. It was so cute!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 2 . 10/25
I love the way you write shadow! He's so I'm character!
Kowareta Ningyo chapter 7 . 1/10
Kowareta Ningyo chapter 4 . 1/10
Really? Shadow is so prideful of his "Ultimate Life Form" status that he underestimates Maria too! I am disgusted by his behavior towards everyone like that because of that!
anon chapter 29 . 11/15/2014
This was an absolutley lovely story. Thank you!
hiltonsha187 chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
I love it!
bluevolleyball chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
That was awesome!
I'm crying right now...
iheartLink chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
Hello! It's iheartLink again. And in case you've forgotten who I was, I was a regular reviewer and die-hard fan of your A Love Story a long time ago (Has it been like two or three years already?! Sheesh, does time fly by!), which I've probably told you again and again was the best Zelink romance fic I've ever read!

And now that I'm reading this story of yours, I have to say- I'm hooked! I love the writing style you used because I think it captures the tragedy of their relationship very well.

I'm saddened by what happened to Maria. She was such a great person, with an inspiring outlook on life, but I'm glad Shadow was able to find some peace at the end. Loved the hopeful ending, and most of all, loved all the heartwarming moments between Maria and Shadow that led to it.

This was an amazing story. Thank you so much for writing it!

P.S. I've played Sonic Adventure 2 and always wanted to know more about Shadow's past with Maria, but I've never actually got to play Shadow the Hedgehog. Hopefully I get to buy it some time soon!

And some time soon, I plan to also take a look at The Antecedent story ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/18/2013
(sorry, the site's glitching and won't let me favorite the normal way, so I'm posting this extra comment to do it that way...)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/18/2013
*sniff* whyyyyy? Why can't I give fuzzy little Shadow a hug? This fic is amazing by the way. I love it.

And, I know it's far too late, but just in case you're still interested, I'm going to answer the two main questions in here. First, my icon name comes from when I was 13 years old and obsessed with Disney fairies, especially TinkerBell. I made it when I made an account for Disney Fairies online. I haven't played that game in a long, long time...

And I first got introduced to Sonic when I was learning about Mario. I think it was Mario Kart that first did it, and I was looking up stuff and started to become fangirlish. I made an OC and stuff. Then somehow, can't remember how (maybe through the Olympic games? maybe before that?) I found Sonic, and because my fangirlishness had seeded in Mario, it promptly bloomed and became an overgrown weed in Sonic. Sonic has a main storyline, unlike Mario, and awesome characters. I like Bowser, but I love Shadow, Silver, Nack, Jet, the Chaotix, and most everything about it, minus a certain few things. XD
The Elves of Mirkwood chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Yes, I remember that line.

I assumed it was referring to Shadow since during the game, you fight against the G.U.N. soliders which would easily make Shadow a traitor.
I don't know, Andrew could have been the traitor, he certainly is very apathetic towards the researchers.

Any way, Brilliant story. 3
Hasenpfeffer chapter 29 . 5/11/2013
I have to say, I absolutely LOVE this! :D Awesome job!
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Out of...who knows what, I re-read this with Linkin Park's 'Minutes to Midnight' album playing.

Most beautiful thing ever.

Over the years, many works of fictions I have read have become favorites, and late dropped off of my favorites list. But this is one story that I read just as the last chapter was posted, and since then, this has been a top-5 favorite story consistently. My acquanitance, you did an amazing job, and it still stands out all of these years later. May you be blessed by YHWH in all of your works!