Reviews for The Gun Fighter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Have u forgotten gunfighter? I'm impressed with what I see so far
Dragonman109 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Cool story please update when you can.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Ah, I see that you updated that story. I will say I did find it quite the read. It's been years since I last saw Black Lagoon or Tenjou Tenge, but I remember the characters well enough.

It's interesting how you have the Black Lagoon characters react to Masataka's non-lethal approach to dealing with thugs. None of them would give a second thought to just killing them, while Masataka would never want them dead, regardless of who they are. I guess it's just reading how they make of it.

Well, let's see where this goes from here. Will there be any more jobs for The Lagoon Company? Where will their jobs take them? Will there be any jobs that involve going back to Toudou Academy? Maybe that's just a guess, though. Masataka might not feel right returning to Toudou.

Actually, when IS this set, exactly? Is this before the Washimine Group arc? Before Hansel and Gretel's arc? Before Roberta's arc? or perhaps this is after the Washimine Group arc, or any of those other arcs I mentioned? Then again, maybe it doesn't matter. I guess I was wondering on the grounds that the Washimine Group arc might involve a trip to Toudou Academy. Then again, that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Say, if Masataka is in a relationship with Shenhua, does that mean he'll meet Lotton The Wizard and/or Sawyer The Cleaner? I was mainly asking because Shenhua and those two seemed pretty buddy-buddy with each other. So i guess Masataka might end up doing so eventually.

In the end though, this is your fanfic. You don't have to do any of the stuff I suggested. They're just things that came to mind. What happened in this fic, in the end, is up to you.

Well, anyway, update soon. God Bless.
Shashenka chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I really love this story so far I wish you would continue it it's really great!
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I had no idea this was up here...I may just have to go through your list with a fine tooth comb...could have sworn I did before but I still found another gold nugget here by accident!

Masataka really did get the short end of the stick in the show, though.
chm01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
so any chance for an update?
Teres22 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
kinda sad ther arent more chapter but nice story cant find anything to say about it xD
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting job on this story so far, I hope you will be adding more soon.

-Any chance of Shenhua getting pregnant?
Orchamus chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Awesome, Taka doesn't get enough credit for his awesomeness in the show, so him getting a girl like Shenhua and the recognition he has is good for him.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
score great job masataka scoring a hot if albeit psychotic chick like shenhua aya can go fuck herself she sucks. Nice job on this story
The Train chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Interesting story. Im looking foward to more chapters to see how this is going to develope. At first I didnt think this crossover would work very good but I will say its turning out nicely. heres to hoping for more chapters.
SharinganUserX chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
wow .. awesome x-over .. nice
Diaconsecond chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Just... damn good. I really hope you keep this one up.

Love child too fantastic work both
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I look forward to seeing what role you will have Roberta play in this story. I hope you will update this story soon again.
Quathis chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
It really isn't that hard to believe that Masataka would get seduced by another martial artist. Loved how you played with the whole "battle lust" theme. Things are looking nice and complicated for Taka, which should be fun to read.