Reviews for The Gun Fighter
Shashenka chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I really love this story so far I wish you would continue it it's really great!
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I had no idea this was up here...I may just have to go through your list with a fine tooth comb...could have sworn I did before but I still found another gold nugget here by accident!

Masataka really did get the short end of the stick in the show, though.
chm01 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
so any chance for an update?
Teres22 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
kinda sad ther arent more chapter but nice story cant find anything to say about it xD
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Very interesting job on this story so far, I hope you will be adding more soon.

-Any chance of Shenhua getting pregnant?
Orchamus chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Awesome, Taka doesn't get enough credit for his awesomeness in the show, so him getting a girl like Shenhua and the recognition he has is good for him.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
score great job masataka scoring a hot if albeit psychotic chick like shenhua aya can go fuck herself she sucks. Nice job on this story
The Train chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Interesting story. Im looking foward to more chapters to see how this is going to develope. At first I didnt think this crossover would work very good but I will say its turning out nicely. heres to hoping for more chapters.
SharinganUserX chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
wow .. awesome x-over .. nice
Diaconsecond chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Just... damn good. I really hope you keep this one up.

Love child too fantastic work both
aznblackhowling chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
I look forward to seeing what role you will have Roberta play in this story. I hope you will update this story soon again.
Quathis chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
It really isn't that hard to believe that Masataka would get seduced by another martial artist. Loved how you played with the whole "battle lust" theme. Things are looking nice and complicated for Taka, which should be fun to read.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Have no problem with this chapter having taken so long to come out.

You made it quite worth the wait.

Real cool how Balalaika got shocked by the demonstration of Masataka’s expertise in the martial arts as well as the demonstration itself.

It was great how he and Shenhua both fought when they went against the henchmen of Genjo when they along with the others of Black Lagoon went to rescue the daughter of the Hong Kong leader.

Bar scene was also great. Masataka’s sure did a good job on his first day on the job at the Yellow Flag.

Wonder what brings Roberta back?

Look forward to finding out next time.

The best part to me was Masataka getting together with Shenhua.

And I don’t just mean in the making out way.

I also mean the reasons that count.

A great update this was to read.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Great job! If things get too serious, throw some Rotton and Sawyer into the mix!
Tenro100 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
awesome chapter can't wait till the next one